Pyzel Precious

Leonardo

Legend (inyourownmind)
Aug 10, 2020
Faaack yeah Pyzel, your da man. Made me sign this stab thing. Jai is such an incredible surfer. How tall and heavy is he?

I love your boards so much. Thank you for the amazing designs. Cant get off my astro twin, pyzalien, ghost. aawwwww aloha

Pyzelsurfboards

OTF status
Jul 14, 2015
Visit site
Faaack yeah Pyzel, your da man. Made me sign this stab thing. Jai is such an incredible surfer. How tall and heavy is he?

I love your boards so much. Thank you for the amazing designs. Cant get off my astro twin, pyzalien, ghost. aawwwww aloha
Thank you mucho. Jai is not too big, about 5'9'' and i think he weighs about 160-165

Pyzelsurfboards

OTF status
Jul 14, 2015
Visit site
What's Taro's favorite? It looks like The Thing and Happy Glider got a little more water time than the Precious. Is he riding The Thing as a quad? What FCSII fins is he running if he's using it as a quad?
the Astro Thing (it was built off the astro pop and I relaized later that Stretch already has a board called the Thing) works great as quad and also Jai and Taro both ended up riding that board as a 2 + 1 and loviing it. It also works good as a tri fin (at least for old guy like me) . Both Jai and Taro like the Precious and the Astro Thing a LOT.