Pyzel Ghost?

flyinraptr

Michael Peterson status
Dec 18, 2008
San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua
For me small wave quads with full foiled rears felt significantly "slower" so I much preferred flat inside or at least 80/20. That being said the rasta quads (symmetrical) have felt good when waves start to have more push.

To keep it Ghost related a few new additions to my quiver including 5'11 and 6'3 Ghosts on the right
View attachment 172282
I like the look of the White Tiger ... looks like a fun board for smaller days.

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
For me small wave quads with full foiled rears felt significantly "slower" so I much preferred flat inside or at least 80/20. That being said the rasta quads (symmetrical) have felt good when waves start to have more push.

To keep it Ghost related a few new additions to my quiver including 5'11 and 6'3 Ghosts on the right
View attachment 172282
about 8k in surfboards

Honestly though,
you bought 3 of John John's boards?

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
Yeah ... i've been thinking the same thing ... fins are not easy to come by down here .. .been trying to see what works with what i've already got. It's about 6 weeks before our season starts so will probably put in order in ... takes about a month for me to get them.

Sean at Playgrounds is selling some used ones right now.

Reactions: flyinraptr

waxfoot

Michael Peterson status
Apr 21, 2018
Just bought a 6.4 Ghost off my brother in law - he hated it, his loss!
Fins : at 177cm @ 84KG its a bit on the big side, but I'm buying it as a step up. Fins - rake vs upright? Large or Medium because of that pulled in tail?

Reactions: trifish

ChaseTMP

Michael Peterson status
Apr 6, 2014
S. Redondo
Fins : at 177cm @ 84KG its a bit on the big side, but I'm buying it as a step up. Fins - rake vs upright? Large or Medium because of that pulled in tail?
I've been using medium MF's in my 6'0 Ghost. They're more on the rakier side, but preferred them to FCSII's Performers that are more neutral. It's my only bort I prefer mediums in compared to larges. I'm 6' 175-ish. I wish I didn't go with five plugs as I don't think I'll ever ride it as a quad since I've never preferred running a quad set as opposed to a thruster for borts that have had a five fin option.

trifish

Billy Hamilton status
Sep 23, 2009
Shred City
+1 on mediums. I run larges in a lot of my boards and drop to a medium on my ghost step. Board has plenty of hold. I like raked am's in mine. Raked or neutral i think you will be good.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Just to throw a wrench in it…

Dark Arts Future set is the only set I tried my ghost as a thruster and they worked well.

They are a “large” fin but they fall between the AM2 and the JJF medium size wise and are ”neutral“ template….

Reactions: waxfoot

waxfoot

Michael Peterson status
Apr 21, 2018
Won't be using it as a daily board, so AM1 in FCS it is. AM2's are my favourite fins.

Reactions: Maz