ProudBois-talken......

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Unlike Antifa who poses major threat to American democracy. :roflmao:
Never said they were :trout: I said that they are psychopaths while you cheerleaded for them while you lived in fear of the proudbois.

TDSTDSTDSTDS
Actually yes, the obsession is an extension of TDS. Funny how not that Trump is out of the picture, we never hear much of anything about the maga hat wearing incel gang that at one time was the second coming of the KKK. Funny how that works :unsure:

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Actually yes, the obsession is an extension of TDS. Funny how not that Trump is out of the picture, we never hear much of anything about the maga hat wearing incel gang that at one time was the second coming of the KKK. Funny how that works :unsure:
BUH KOVINGTAN KIDDS

Trump did immeasurable damage to the democracy and civility in this country, Proud Bois proudly standing by him.
Trump's thankfully gone, and Proud Boos are in jail or hiding, what do you want me to do about it? :roflmao:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
BUH KOVINGTAN KIDDS

Trump did immeasurable damage to the democracy and civility in this country, Proud Bois proudly standing by him.
Trump's thankfully gone, and Proud Boos are in jail or hiding, what do you want me to do about it? :roflmao:
proud bois AND GOP reps and senators are standing by him as well.They’re in for a penny, in for a pound.

Reactions: plasticbertrand

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
BUH KOVINGTAN KIDDS

So the proud bois were this major threat to the public, yet all it took were 3-4 of them being arrested to scare the rest of them into hiding.

Wow, it’s amazing we survived the Trump years with such menaces on the loose!

Thanks for admitting that they were mostly an ideological threat instead of a physical threat.

BUH DRMOPF
:roflmao:

• Haha

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
So the proud bois were this major threat to the public, yet all it took were 3-4 of them being arrested to scare the rest of them into hiding.

Wow, it’s amazing we survived the Trump years with such menaces on the loose!

Thanks for admitting that they were mostly an ideological threat instead of a physical threat.

BUH DRMOPF
"ideological threat"

Backpedaling liar.

• Haha

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
"ideological threat"

Backpedaling liar.
Where did I backpeddle? I've been saying this all along.

Also, you calling anyone a liar is rich- nobody has been caught in more lies than you. You don't backpedal, you simply ghost the question, denied you said it or say "buh context". You still haven't provided an example of Rogan saying discriminatory things against transgenders.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Where did I backpeddle? I've been saying this all along.

Also, you calling anyone a liar is rich- nobody has been caught in more lies than you. You don't backpedal, you simply ghost the question, denied you said it or say "buh context". You still haven't provided an example of Rogan saying discriminatory things against transgenders.
I gave you those examples million times, I'm not doing it again, only for you to tell me that you don't find them offensive, as though that's somehow relevant.

Also, backpeddle is not a word.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
I gave you those examples million times, I'm not doing it again, only for you to tell me that you don't find them offensive, as though that's somehow relevant.
No, you didn't. At least not something specific with a link where I can verify what was ACTUALLY said.

Your summary of how you perceived it = / = Rogan's actual words, and we've seen that concept play out with you on thousands of occasions.

Also, backpeddle is not a word.
Cool. So again, where did I backpedal? I've pointed out time and time again that your fear of the proud boys and their portrayal by the media is 99% ideological because Maga hats.

• Haha

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
No, you didn't. At least not something specific with a link where I can verify what was ACTUALLY said.

Your summary of how you perceived it = / = Rogan's actual words, and we've seen that concept play out with you on thousands of occasions.

Cool. So again, where did I backpedal? I've pointed out time and time again that your fear of the proud boys and their portrayal by the media is 99% ideological because Maga hats.

turnabout is fair play......you didn't give me specific examples yesterday of "leftist cancel culture" preventing someone from speaking.

you've just given your opinion and have perceived that the left is trying to silence and cancel people.

see how that works?

• Haha

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
turnabout is fair play......you didn't give me specific examples yesterday of "leftist cancel culture" preventing someone from speaking.

you've just given your opinion and have perceived that the left is trying to silence and cancel people.

see how that works?
Um . . . . .no . . . . actually I did, you just ignored it. I posted a specific example of spotify employees demanding that management block more Joe Rogan episodes. I also mentioned Jordan Petersen, who was had numerous events invaded.

• Haha

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Um . . . . .no . . . . actually I did, you just ignored it. I posted a specific example of spotify employees demanding that management block more Joe Rogan episodes. I also mentioned Jordan Petersen, who was had numerous events invaded.
Wow, the leftist prevented Joe Rogan and Jordan Peterson from speaking!

They cannot speak! :cursing:

3532B1F3-3830-4B2A-AE74-DE651BB924DC.jpeg

45B99B4D-EBC8-4F20-A3AE-547E69FAE24E.jpeg

How is he allowed to have millions of subscribers AND publish a book?! Unfair.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
seems like they're really being silenced and canceled.
I didn't say that they were being canceled, just that there were attempts at such. Reading comprehension. Learn the difference already.

@grapedrink[/USER] no, I did not ignore your post, I replied. Twice.
Again, you must struggle with reading comprehension. The spotify employees tried to have more episodes removed and threatened to strike if they didn't get their way.
Wow, the leftist prevented Joe Rogan and Jordan Peterson from speaking!

They cannot speak!
Yet you claimed that the daughter of Dick Cheney was a victim of suppression of free speech by the right, despite her having her own channels for voicing her views. You seem very selective in when it's a violation of speech depending on who's saying it, what they're saying and who is trying to shut it down :trout: