ProudBois-talken......

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
west is best?
only if you are smart enough to breath !! :) )

(outside of jail !! )

Another member said that the situation “completely f–king crashes and burns on us.” The same person went on to criticize other Proud Boys who handled communications and security on January 6, saying, “I mean, f–k, ‘tifa looks like professionals compared to us,” referring to Antifa.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
They've been reduced to selling BLM gear to supplement their food stamps...

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Clown world never sleeps and Troll world never stops profiting from it. We sell consumerism to the Chinese. Chinese sell us cheap sh!t. Proud Boys buy Trump sh!t from Chy-NAH. Proud Boys profit selling those George Floyd shirts with the angel wings that jack up ifallalot's blood pressure.

What did they say about 4chan 10 years ago? Trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls.......

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Clown world never sleeps and Troll world never stops profiting from it. We sell consumerism to the Chinese. Chinese sell us cheap sh!t. Proud Boys buy Trump sh!t from Chy-NAH. Proud Boys profit selling those George Floyd shirts with the angel wings that jack up ifallalot's blood pressure.

What did they say about 4chan 10 years ago? Trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls.......
hopefully they get slapped with a IP lawsuit

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
So a group of racists is grifting off of another group of profiteers who run a “charity” that has grifted millions by co opting the name of a social movement. Sounds about right :beer:

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Proudbois…..all the best people.

West is best!

From your article:
“Members of the antifascist crowd shouted at local journalists who were following the melee. They then sprayed chemicals and paint at the journalists, and one local freelance photographer was attacked and injured.”

:roflmao:

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
I have no problem with mutually arranged Larping, to an extent, as long as you leave regular citizens out of it. However t looks like the Proud bois have started fooking with non-combatants when they went after the people in the vans. At that point your group becomes a major POS that should be put down.

Reactions: $kully

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
I have no problem with mutually arranged Larping, to an extent, as long as you leave regular citizens out of it. However t looks like the Proud bois have started fooking with non-combatants when they went after the people in the vans. At that point your group becomes a major POS that should be put down.
It took for Proud Bois to flip the van to make you realize that a neo-facist group is bad.

property > everything

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
It took for Proud Bois to flip the van to make you realize that a neo-facist group is bad.

property > everything
No, it’s the people inside the van that I am speaking for.

My words: “when they went after the people in the van”
More of your dishonesty. How unusual :poke:

Antifa and Black bloc protestors has a longer history of fooking with civilians, and it looks like the Proud Bois have followed suit. At that point, round them all up.