prolly not gonna vote for this guy

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Hyper aggressive athletes with high impulsivity make great football players and great senators.

I heard a story that in college or high school he could bench pressed 225 25 times and he didn't lift weights.

That's pretty good.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
So weird. Did he just volunteer this story?? I thought about some bad sh!t before too (I'm sure we all have) but I didn't go telling people about it.
One of his personalities volunteered that story.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
"Grossman said that after Walker learned he had DID, things got a lot worse. She remembers the emotional extremes: "Very violent alters and very sweet alters." When the bad alters surfaced, she said, Walker sounded different and his eyes would get "evil -- I remember just getting chill bumps when he looked at me."
She said that Walker held a gun to her head a handful of times. He also threatened her with knives. She remembers one situation where at least two alters were involved: She was in bed and couldn't see very well because she didn't have her contact lenses in. Suddenly, she said, Walker threatened her with a straight razor. "He had it to my throat and kept saying he was going to kill me... think he choked me. I think I passed out.
"When I came to, there was someone else there [saying] 'Cindy, Cindy, Cindy. Wake up, wake up!' ""
GOP candidate for the United States Senate. One of the most powerful positions in the federal government