PPACA without the mandate

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
competing, racing, winners and losers, dominance and submission... = Real life
That is the law of the jungle.

Society tries to temper this in a way that takes away the shitty parts of jungle life.

When you have haves and have nots, the have nots will band together and take out the haves.

A stable society benefits everyone.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
it's not unlike the homelessness issue....for a certain portion of the population, the
question comes down to whether or not you want to allow this person to remain living
La Ogra is in town taking care of her stepdad who is totally fvcked over with cancer. She and her seester. He can’t move by himself. It’s like watching someone go over the falls onto dry reef in ultra slomo. Ask gws.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I've been through it up close once before and my mom is on deck

heroine

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
La Ogra is in town taking care of her stepdad who is totally fvcked over with cancer. She and her seester. He can’t move by himself. It’s like watching someone go over the falls onto dry reef in ultra slomo. Ask gws.
Here's a party I can join. My current daddy issues are my father's eyesight continues to deteriorate. He needs to have injections directly into his eyes or he will go blind shortly. This is just to delay the inevitable blindness.
He agreed to go through the first series. Afterward he said it was really painful. The doc said, well the first injections didn't really help but maybe the next ones will. He refuses more.
Money is on he will off himself sooner rather than later if he loses his sight.

can't think of a good simile:confused:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
They should gas you when they give you eye injections.

I found a dentist that uses gas. IT's a game changer.

I was going to quit going because it was so traumatic.

Drs are so scared of over rxing pain medicine now.

Their bosses must really put the fear of god in them.

Insanity

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
my dentist says that she doesn't keep nitrous in the office
partly because of a risk of workplace injury lawsuits; she
says the gas can cause problems with conception

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Here's a party I can join. My current daddy issues are my father's eyesight continues to deteriorate. He needs to have injections directly into his eyes or he will go blind shortly. This is just to delay the inevitable blindness.
He agreed to go through the first series. Afterward he said it was really painful. The doc said, well the first injections didn't really help but maybe the next ones will. He refuses more.

There isn’t a good smile but send him this for lunch
35725B37-BE67-4201-AD83-B419FA349C43.jpeg
The canuk health care system invested over a million canadiense $ on him, he wanted to come home to check out.

We had him and my mother in law up here over Christmas, he’s always loved it and could get around a little with a walker with wheels so he was stocked. Two weeks later and (n).

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
my dentist says that she doesn't keep nitrous in the office
partly because of a risk of workplace injury lawsuits; she
says the gas can cause problems with conception
That shouldn’t be a problem for you?

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
look, I tried, man!

she also said she prefers to be able to interact with her patients

I told her, as her patient, I'd prefer the gas

love you, vera!

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Mine chick dentist said the same thing; then she quit to have babies.

She was super cute and would flirt with me hard.

My current dentist is a dude who is hard core.

He'll completely knock you out if you want.

He's fearless.

You just got to pay.

The best dentist are not affected by the pain they inflict on others.

I'll never go drugless again.

I had five old fillings replaced at once last year. It was an hour and 45 minutes. It was hell but the gas made it endurable.

Also, I've done way worse drugs than nitrous over the last 55 years.

I'm pretty robust, like a cockroach.

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
There isn’t a good smile but send him this for lunch
View attachment 84651
The canuk health care system invested over a million canadiense $ on him, he wanted to come home to check out.

We had him and my mother in law up here over Christmas, he’s always loved it and could get around a little with a walker with wheels so he was stocked. Two weeks later and (n).
Thanks he would dig it. He calls himself a vegetarian but that doesn’t hinder him from eagerly looking forward to eating a large bowl of menudo every Sunday. Which takes him about an hr to finish.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
so much winning.

competing, racing, winners and losers, dominance and submission... = Rat Race
never found lasting satisfaction in it myself.
Can't help you there. But I invite you to consider the possibility that raising your own family might have been a good experience for you.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad

I am sympathetic to your situation, and also to your dad's situation. I would also choose an early check out as the alternative to imposing more hassle on my people, and have already expressed that intent to them all.

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
Can't help you there. But I invite you to consider the possibility that raising your own family might have been a good experience for you.
maybe -who knows.
I have no overall regrets. I don't mind saying this career turned out better I could have imagined. And I have become very good at it when most in the field are not. Supporting a family would be impossible, even putting in half of what is needed would be a struggle. Seems to be the nature of the business.
As for my fathers' situation. It's his choice. He made it clear that he made me his executor because I would respect his wishes and not extend a bad situation w/o his consent. Unlike my sibling.

* maybe next life I will return as a traditional Morman and have such the family.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
I sincerely hope for the best for both of you under the circumstances. I already designated my middle son to pull the plug in the event such a choice comes up, and everyone in the tribe understands that. Not that I have any reason to believe my time is close, but I like to at least have a plan in place just in case. I don't like decisions that pop up on people at the last minute when they're least capable of making the informed choice.

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
I sincerely hope for the best for both of you under the circumstances. I already designated my middle son to pull the plug in the event such a choice comes up, and everyone in the tribe understands that. Not that I have any reason to believe my time is close, but I like to at least have a plan in place just in case. I don't like decisions that pop up on people at the last minute when they're least capable of making the informed choice.
thanks.
getting old is not for wimps. If death is close I would hope to crawl off and find a hole or paddle out far enough not to get pushed back into the beach. I already told a lifeguard friend, who finds bodies(bridge jumpers), that if he finds me face down in the lineup just to drag me far enough out and sink me for the crabs have a go. One can hope.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
It's good to have goals. I don't like the idea of waiting around to be overtaken by events.