post a pic of yourself surfing

obslop

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Feb 4, 2002
san diego, CA
Damn. There is a picture of me in here that is sixteen years old.
I'm thirty two. :oops:

Happy to still be here erBB.

I don't miss that girlfriend. Regret that I didn't move to Costa Rica. I didn't become a sheriff, but we’re still cool. Got a much better gig. You won't know what this means, but it's all here, somewhere, in the log which includes so much of my formative time.

I've only met one of you. Shshsh. It could be more. Here's hoping.
shshsh is a good dude

Reactions: stringcheese

b.r.

Phil Edwards status
Dec 19, 2003
Leucadia
www.youtube.com
grom daze,
first photo was in middle school i'm guessing my donald takayama single fin, i put a small instamatic camera in a seal a meal bag and used my mom's seal a meal tool to waterproof it, second pick is 8th grade probably on a twin fin , i used my paper route money and got a minolta weathermatic camera at the navy exchange, we got a few pics before i blew the seals with sand etc and it was dust, the last picture was taken by my friend clay who had some sort of dive housing, the photos are not clear anymore as i just took pics with my phone for this, 79 to 82 for these photos ..
7th grade.jpgmiddle school surf.jpghigh school surf.jpg

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
The only guy to take a picture of me in about 10-15 years doesn't like what I post on Instagram, so I don't think I'll be getting any new ones.

b.r.

Phil Edwards status
Dec 19, 2003
Leucadia
www.youtube.com
these shots are from the mid 80s to 1990 aka my 6 years of college,
Red board is a Mike Richardson Electric Duck. Mike lived in IB and had two of the most fierce dobermans, i was scared shitless every time I went to his house to order or pick up boards,
the white and orange board is a David Craig, Craig still makes boards and one of my custom boards recently resurfaced in a friends garage and his kid is riding it, (trying to get that one back) the rest of my boards are Kenson's from when I started working at his shop in IB or the occasional shop Rusty.
red duck.jpgcraig shores.jpgblack n white bturn pasc.jpgib bottom turn.jpgib tube.jpgmland big one.jpg

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
these shots are from the mid 80s to 1990 aka my 6 years of college,
Red board is a Mike Richardson Electric Duck. Mike lived in IB and had two of the most fierce dobermans, i was scared shitless every time I went to his house to order or pick up boards,
the white and orange board is a David Craig, Craig still makes boards and one of my custom boards recently resurfaced in a friends garage and his kid is riding it, (trying to get that one back) the rest of my boards are Kenson's from when I started working at his shop in IB or the occasional shop Rusty.
View attachment 93243View attachment 93244View attachment 93245View attachment 93246View attachment 93247View attachment 93248
You have gloves on in the one pic?