Plastic bags

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
What kind of car do you drive that DOESN'T?!
We're talking about those big canvas reusable grocery bags right?

My wife has a bunch of them in her trunk. I have no idea how you could possibly get those in any glovebox.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009

My wife has a bunch of them in her trunk. I have no idea how you could possibly get those in any glovebox.
I prefer the canvas ones myself because they're cotton and strong and washable. But yes they're not very compact. Our canvas ones end up in the trunk. But we do have a bunch of lightweight nylon ones that fold up real small and stuff into a lil built in storage pocket. They can be about half the size of your fist. I could probably fit 6 or 7 of them in my glovebox if I wanted to.

Literally the only thing plastic bags are superior for is picking up dog sh!t. The fact that these jabronis are shrieking about the bag ban violating your rights is hysterical.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
As antibacterial as the inside of your refrigerator.
No, plastic bags are not refrigerated and they're as clean as the hands of the baggers and cashiers that are handling all the food that goes down that conveyer belt that's likely washed once or twice a day. Ever see those leaky chicken and meat packages leave a trail of slime on the conveyer? Next.

• Haha
Reactions: manbearpig

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Which is exactly what your argument has been.

just responding in kind.

These fools are tying themselves in knots to justify stupidity. Literally crying over an inferior tool of the trade simply because they don't want libtards telling them what to do. It's the definition of fREEEEEEEEdumb.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010

These fools are tying themselves in knots to justify stupidity. Literally crying over an inferior tool of the trade simply because they don't want libtards telling them what to do. It's the definition of fREEEEEEEEdumb.
How about you get back to us when you are responsible for 100% of your refuse and exactly where it ends up and in what form. If you or anybody else that’s posted on this thread can’t do that you’re blowing smoke up your own ass.

Not judging but WTF ladies.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
How about you get back to us when you are responsible for 100% of your refuse and exactly where it ends up and in what form. If you or anybody else that’s posted on this thread can’t do that you’re blowing smoke up your own ass.

You forgot to log in as surfdog. It doesn't have to be all or nothing. I'm simply making the point that reusable bags are better all around. iFall and Caca are the ones having a tantrum over them.

• Haha
Reactions: Woke AF

lagunaboy

Michael Peterson status
Apr 24, 2017

You rule your trash! Epic!

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
You forgot to log in as surfdog. It doesn't have to be all or nothing. I'm simply making the point that reusable bags are better all around. iFall and Caca are the ones having a tantrum over them.
So you’re saying you don’t have any idea where your refuse ends up. How progressive of you!

It’s not all that difficult. Don’t talk the talk if you’re not willing to walk the walk.

Doing your part to leaving the environment better than what you encounter it isn’t donating a meal to the occupy movement.

Shame on you.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
So you’re saying you don’t have any idea where your refuse ends up. How progressive of you!

It’s not all that difficult. Don’t talk the talk if you’re not willing to walk the walk.

Doing your part to leaving the environment better than what you encounter it isn’t donating a meal to the occupy movement.

Shame on you.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I'm saying none of those plastic grocery bags that run down the LA river into the ocean that we surf in are mine. Like anyone else I can always do better. There is no such thing as zero impact, but that doesn't mean I should just say fvck it and start throwing plastic bags in the ocean. You gotta pick and choose battles, and in this case reusable bags are a superior product with less waste which makes it a very easy choice. Trust me there are plenty of battles I dig my heels in and fight my GF on. You should feel the toilet paper she tried to get me to use. Made me want to start chopping down trees myself in spite.