Perhaps The Best Ma'alaea Footage Ever...

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
Pulled it down after he asked kindly, fook with people and you have it coming. I'm really a kind person at heart, but don't take sh!t from people in real life or on the web. It was a visual demonstration of sorts, a learning experience if you will.
Banned until the 30th for doxxing. Not perma only because you admitted to it and took it down. Do not fuck with personal life of someone. If you can't play nice, go somewhere else. If someone doxxed you, send me links. Next time it's perma ban.

Tired of all this fucking sh!t stirring. Enough already. Keep it nice or leave.

BaliIdiot

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Jan 9, 2008
Republik Indonesia Serikat
Banned until the 30th for doxxing. Not perma only because you admitted to it and took it down. Do not fook with personal life of someone. If you can't play nice, go somewhere else. If someone doxxed you, send me links. Next time it's perma ban.

Tired of all this fucking sh!t stirring. Enough already. Keep it nice or leave.
Who is this dreadful person ruining a fine stoke filled thread with toxic 4Chan troll nonsense? Gigantic perfect Ma'alea is a thrice in a lifetime unicorn event that many of us wish to spend some time in wonderment at.

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
Who is this dreadful person ruining a fine stoke filled thread with toxic 4Chan troll nonsense? Gigantic perfect Ma'alea is a thrice in a lifetime unicorn event that many of us wish to spend some time in wonderment at.
Agreed 1000%. Some people go through their entire life never understanding what life is really about.

Cleaned up all his posts on this thread. Now back to our regularly stocked programming. :cheers: :shaka:

SurfFuerteventura

Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Agreed 1000%. Some people go through their entire life never understanding what life is really about.

Cleaned up all his posts on this thread. Now back to our regularly stocked programming.
:bowdown::jamon::bowdown:

Thread of the CENTURY!!!!

1st Ma'alaea.... as if that wasn't unicorn enough.

Now THIS?

THANK YOU R32 FOR EVERYTHING YOU DO!!!!

:waving::shaka:

Reactions: hammies and r32

BaliIdiot

Jan 9, 2008
Republik Indonesia Serikat
That reeling and 'unmakable' first section keeps begging the question, could it be made from a hard whip-in on a tow board? And if so, from how far back up the reef? My feeling is that it could, and it would be a sight to behold.

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
That reeling and 'unmakable' first section keeps begging the question, could it be made from a hard whip-in on a tow board? And if so, from how far back up the reef? My feeling is that it could, and it would be a sight to behold.
Yah but that crowd + jetski spells disaster. Would be awesome to see though. Surprised Kai wasn't out there on a foil or kite or something weird.

Reactions: BaliIdiot

RayG

Nep status
Dec 3, 2002
Astoria, NY USA
The drop we've been waiting for...

Why... Why... Why... Every tube in SLOOOOOOWWWWMMOOOOO...

Is it to make us think that your 2 second cover up lasted 15 seconds? Okay- in this case, barrels were pretty intense and deep, but giving us a POV in slo-mo doesn't really give the same impact. Let us SEE what it's like doing 30mph trying to outrun a train that will grind you to a pulp if it catches you. AND- leave the raw sound in as well.

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
It begs the question...

What produces the more perfect wave, a sand bank point break or a reef point break?

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
NOt sure if it was posted yet, but I was wondering when we'd get to see the go pro footage.

The water churning on the reef would be a major distraction for me.

On display some good surf etiquette- seems he always looks back, doesn't drop in, asks if someone else is going...

Last edited:

bruhdakine

Miki Dora status
Jul 7, 2003
PNW
Being dragged over the reef at La Perouse is my worst nightmare. There wouldn’t be enough skin left to graft your wounds. C
To say nothing about the shelf of lava that you are surfing directly in front of. Getting stuck inside on a decent sized day is scary and if you do catch cracks on the a'a it's a long walk back to the car.