Performance twins?

griffinsurfboard

Duke status
Oct 31, 2004
Palm Coast , Florida
Visit site
"Right. It came that way. With fins made specifically for it."

Fake news

You posted a thread complaining about their fin position and posted your one off board with some True Ames fins that hung way back as well as that more rearward placement .

Then later posted C.I. 's new Keel . When I spoke about their use of the Lokbox Keel for so long .

At least this error let you feel the difference for future orders - thats a very good thing

Many times errors educate better than getting the norm .

Quiz Time !

Who's dis famous surfer ?

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Lol.

The fish I have and the new CI Fish are two totally different boards. The one I have wasn’t an “error”.

You’ve got some serious issues. It’s never too late to deal with them but you should get help.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Greg Griffin said:
Ah yes , back to personal comments when facing the truth .
Yeah, no. The truth is not what you have stuck in your head. And when I tell you you should seek help it comes from a place of compassion.

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
Greg Griffin said:
"worked great til the fin and plugs went for a permanent swim"

None of my customers have had this problem .

Guess why ;-)
Would you ever glass the fins on your twins, or is there too much of a performance hit for you to consider this?

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
On twins wider nose pulled in tail give you more range to ride board from knee to oh+ or does it equal more foam to push? I had a Robber that was 5'9" 19" 2.25" that rode waist high to oh+ real well also had very little rocker specially on nose and bottom spiral vee. I am thinking about 5'8" 19.5" 2 375" Alpha Omega would like twin to be that one board you would take on trip to cover fun surf to if it gets kinda good swish army knife. I am 5'8" 170# 49 been surfing since 12.