Pawn Shop Justice

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
Did the guy reload after the first fusillade at 15 seconds when the gun dips out of view?

I see it lock on empty at 15 secs, then the gun dips out view, then the slide is forward as he advances.

jbd

Phil Edwards status
Dec 19, 2002
JAX BCH FLA.
jaxbeachgallery.blogspot.com
I know who that guy is, I've been in there. Pretty sure that guy is a war vet and he's a gunsmith. You'd have to be nuts to rob that store. I mean it is called Dixie gun and pawn. Everyone in there is wearing a gun. I'm thinking the grocery store down the street might have been a better idea.

~rwright~

Michael Peterson status
Apr 14, 2015
Los Angeles~California!
GromsDad said:
Justice has been served.
What would you have done? Kill him too?

I wonder what Jesus would have done?
Pull out his gun + kill the dude or give him the shirt off his back, so to say?

I seem to recall reading somewhere in an old book that "Thou shalt not kill" or something like that,
so I wonder how any of you surfers who might be Conservative Christian + gun owners
can justify this, the taking of a life for what, material possessions?

How's the white dude who pulled the trigger gonna get into Heaven now?
Ask God for forgiveness? "Sorry God, I had to kill him, he was gonna steal from me"...
Hmmmm.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
You might have a point if this had been an unarmed petty thief. He came in with guns drawn. It cost him his life. Justice served and exactly what I wish on every armed robber. I'm all for heaven but I want the bad guys to go stand judgement at the pearly gates long before myself, my friends, my loved ones or any other innocent person.

brukuns

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
GromsDad said:
You might have a point if this had been an unarmed petty thief. He came in with guns drawn. It cost him his life. Justice served and exactly what I wish on every armed robber. I'm all for heaven but I want the bad guys to go stand judgement at the pearly gates long before myself, my friends, my loved ones or any other innocent person.
I don't usually agree with you, but you're spot on. the moment you threaten someone's life you deserve to be shot dead.

~rwright~

Michael Peterson status
Apr 14, 2015
Los Angeles~California!
I used to go to church a lot,
but still own a gun, + ran a surfshop for many years in "DogTown".
Thought of what this video shows, a lot, before this even happened.

For I've had my Colt 380,
chambered, cocked, with the safety off a few times before,
just ah, watchin' how things were gonna go down,
in years past...

So I struggled with the issues of this video's scenario a bit.

I take it that both of you fellow surfers are not Christians,
right?

For I betcha a Jack+Coke that ol' Jesus,
well even though he lived in tougher times than we do,
well I doubt that he would have even armed himself before hand.
Nor would he have ever pulled the trigger. He would gave the dude his flat screen TV, and his sofa too!
Or that Scott Anderson surfboard, Ripcurl Full and some purple label SexWax too, along with the $$$.

Isn't it God that mets out Final Justice?
Or is it you? Think otherwise?

If so,
tell me what kinda gun do you believe that Jesus would have owned
if he lived here in modern day America and wanted to exercise his 2nd Amendment Rights?
For I still can't figure that out...
Thanks in advance, RW

GWS

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
done
RWVBWL said:
tell me what kinda gun do you believe that Jesus would have owned
if he lived here in modern day America and wanted to exercise his 2nd Amendment Rights?
For I still can't figure that out...
Thanks in advance, RW
I don't know, but as I recall, somewhere in Luke Jesus told his Disciples to go buy a sword to defend themselves against attack.

So, I wonder who his sword maker was?

I heard it was some Jewish cat named Samuel Colt, but I'm not sure.

GWS

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
done
FecalFace said:
StuAzole said:
I believe that was the sword of the Spirit Christ was talking about.
If he didn't leave it open for interpretation how would the guntruds and bigots confirm their biases through the Bible?
:roflmao:

No Stu.

Look it up and read the full context. He told them how to finance the purchase. lol. You don't finance a "Sword of the Spirit."

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
GWS said:
FecalFace said:
StuAzole said:
I believe that was the sword of the Spirit Christ was talking about.
If he didn't leave it open for interpretation how would the guntruds and bigots confirm their biases through the Bible?
:roflmao:

No Stu.

Look it up and read the full context. He told them how to finance the purchase. lol. You don't finance a "Sword of the Spirit."
Was this before or after he drowned everybody?