OZ Gold Coast February into March

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I've sat on buses 4 days straight.

12 hours is nothing.

Do you understand how much you hate your seat buddy after 4 days?
I did sh!t like that too.

But I was younger.

It pays to be short if you are in economy.

My femurs are too long

Vietnam in a pod is sweet.

Last edited:

Hazrus

Nep status
Sep 23, 2016
FR76 is the expert, but I highly doubt you will need any rubber.

I'm normally up that way in March/April and never need it. Water temp will probably be around 24 - 26 deg C I reckon?

Here's the forecast for ya

1708048616583.png

freeride76

Michael Peterson status
Dec 31, 2009
Lennox Head.
Yeah go hard 1st week, second week may soften- you might need to chase up some swell magnets.

There are also tropical developments possible.

Hazrus

Nep status
Sep 23, 2016
I wouldn't worry too much about the 2nd week. 1.1m @ 9+ sec should be fine to get some fun waves on the back beaches or open stretches.

Reactions: Aruka

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
got here yest afternoon

flight from SF to Bris was cancelled so was stuck in SF for 27 hours, pouring rain, 55 degrees, and nothing but a tshirt and boardshorts and a wife :roflmao:

upon arrival to to OZ my luggage was/is lost - location unknown, possibly melbourne. fins leashes clothing, etc...but I have boards. so bought some boardshorts and fins and a leash.

i have been wearing the same shirt for almost 4 days. surprisingly it does not stink.

water is warm, the jungle teeming with immersive noise, even on the beach.

after driving around byron down through lennox ended up gettting in at small crummy broken head due to a break in the rain there (wife along for a few days) but the sensory experience was still beautiful.

surprisingly the lineup and the local town seems to have absorbed the entire under 25 population of Buenos Aires - as much Spanish spoken as English