Oprah will run.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
New interview. She's leaving the possibility very open. WE NEED HER.

Amid calls for her to consider a run for the White House — from fans as well as her closest friends — “I went into prayer,” she tells PEOPLE in the magazine’s new cover story. “ ‘God, if you think I’m supposed to run, you gotta tell me, and it has to be so clear that not even I can miss it.’ And I haven’t gotten that.”

“I had people—wealthy, billionaires—calling me up and saying, ‘I can get you a billion dollars. I can run your campaign,”‘ she reveals. “That many people saying something made me think, ‘Am I at least supposed to look at the question?’ ”

“Nothing makes me happier than to see other people in their purest moments of joy,” she admits. “Sometimes, honest to goodness, I’m just sitting around thinking, “What could I do to make somebody feel really good today?”

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Stedman Graham will basically be "First Partner" or something like that. Look at this guy's resume!:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stedman_Graham

Basically he will sh!t all over Michelle Obama and every first lady since...ever?

sizzld1

Phil Edwards status
Mar 31, 2009
Oprah2020 said:
I'm completely unqualified. I have no idea about world politics. But I'm a people person and quite emotional, and if I hear God himself telling me to run, who am I to refuse.
If it ended right there, Republicans would love her. :monkey:

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
She’ll win too

She’s the only one who can defeat Trump

We’ll see if the Dems pull the same sh!t they did in 2016 to get a coronation instead

studog

Duke status
Jan 15, 2003
CA
ifallalot said:
stu dog said:
casa_mugrienta said:
WE NEED HER.
i'm not voting for a TV personality with no public service experience
Everyone in public office is bad at their jobs, why keep putting them in?
Jared sure has done a bang up job as Secretary of Everything w/o any prior public service experience

sizzld1

Phil Edwards status
Mar 31, 2009
Maybe we should have television actors perform surgeries too?

Meanwhile, everytime someone brings up a politician doing something stupid, shady, or immoral, iFall uses the above reasoning as a shield. It makes no sense.

Also, Trump is an excellent example of how poorly things can go when we put someone in power who has no clue how to handle the responsibility. Every bit as bad as career politicians and then some. Acknowledging that experience matters does not equate to saying that politicians are "somehow special people." It's the same in damn near every profession/public position.

rts265

Phil Edwards status
Oct 19, 2007
we're going to end up with this guy if this keeps up

isn't the rock considering running? yeah, things are headed in a great direction.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
ifallalot said:
stu dog said:
casa_mugrienta said:
WE NEED HER.
i'm not voting for a TV personality with no public service experience
Everyone in public office is bad at their jobs, why keep putting them in?
Everyone?

Bullshit.

Only the POS you voted for.

There are plenty of good people in government.

But you keep electing retards.

Then complain they are bad at governing.

GWS

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
done
Mmmm.

Sounds reasonable I suppose.

Then I started making a list in my head of the attributes needed to be a successful politician...

GWS

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
done
Oprah2020 said:
I'm taking the next Montecito disaster as a sign from above that I should leave the west coast for Washington. Or should I take it as a sign that God is trying to kill me, and just has bad aim?
Oh come on.

NOBODY has aim that bad.

The broadside of a barn got nothing on you!

:dancing:

GWS

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
done
You got it sweetheart.

The evacuations for this next storm have already started though.

Time to move.

sizzld1

Phil Edwards status
Mar 31, 2009
casa_mugrienta said:
sizzld1 said:
Trump is an excellent example of how poorly things can go when we put someone in power who has no clue how to handle the responsibility. Every bit as bad as career politicians and then some. Acknowledging that experience matters does not equate to saying that politicians are "somehow special people." It's the same in damn near every profession/public position.
You suck at analogies.
Coming from you I'll take that as a compliment. I gave you context in the original post, you chose to delete it. Nice try though. :wave2:

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
sizzld1 said:

Meanwhile, everytime someone brings up a politician doing something stupid, shady, or immoral, iFall uses the above reasoning as a shield. It makes no sense.

Also, Trump is an excellent example of how poorly things can go when we put someone in power who has no clue how to handle the responsibility. Every bit as bad as career politicians and then some. Acknowledging that experience matters does not equate to saying that politicians are "somehow special people." It's the same in damn near every profession/public position.
Everything Trump is doing is par for the course, the only difference is that he has an opposition media with a microscope on him.

Insulting people and other countries is refreshing after hearing these robots like Obama

Also, equating surgery with politics is insulting to surgeons. There is no skill and no science to taking money and lying