ONLY ON REDDIT!

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Would you say men can have periods and get pregnant?
Do you understand that they are saying "gender" is not connected to biological sex organs?

That is the point of contention.

It's a collision of frames and should be approached as such.

I think it's dumb. It's a power grab by a small group.

We use pronouns to streamline communication.

If we have to name our pronouns it defeats their purpose. We are turning pronouns into proper nouns.

But the right is fucking nuts too.

How is this sh!t not making people cry MADNESS!

http://instagr.am/p/CLW7RjIl3mx/

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Do you understand that they are saying "gender" is not connected to biological sex organs?

Yes, it's dumb and we should humiliate them for being dumb. Instead people accept it so they won't get called bigots

If we have to name our pronouns it defeats their purpose. We are turning pronouns into proper nouns.
Yes, it's dumb and we should humiliate them for being dumb. Instead people accept it so they won't get called bigots

How is this sh!t not making people cry MADNESS!

http://instagr.am/p/CLW7RjIl3mx/
This is from the 80s. There are cringier things that are current

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point

This is from the 80s. There are cringier things that are current

Do you think we should tell all children that Santa doesn't exist?

Should we tell all the Christians they are living in fantasy world?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
You are talking about the Christians now?
Didn't see your edit

I was specifically referring to the gender/pronoun people but we can tell Christians they're nuts too.

All the while drawing pictures of Mohammed and mixing milk and meat plates

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020

Exactly no one is confused about that.
Thats exactly what we’re doing.
Oh?? A power grab you say??? Sounds like a conspiracy theory to me, friend. You sound like me and ifall now.
Seems like reality has intruded into your consciousness here.
Better shove it back out! Left full rudder!

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Exactly no one is confused about that.

Thats exactly what we’re doing.

Oh?? A power grab you say??? Sounds like a conspiracy theory to me, friend. You sound like me and ifall now.

Seems like reality has intruded into your consciousness here.

Better shove it back out! Left full rudder!
I like how you love to attribute beliefs to me that I don't have.

I can try to clarify belief to eliminate the misunderstanding but your response is always "NOOOO! What I think you think is what you think!"

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
My point is they are all nuts and our biases dictate the ones were focus and frame.
Right. You're the only sane one.

I like how you love to attribute beliefs to me that I don't have.

I can try to clarify belief to eliminate the misunderstanding but your response is always "NOOOO! What I think you think is what you think!"
Stop being a skulker and you'll be treated better.

Only on Reddit!

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
You know that thing I told you do?

You just did it.

:dancing: :dancing:
It's not every day a teacher gets a W. I'm happy for you. In fact, without you injecting your retard energy into so many of these threads, they'd have died a long time ago. For example, months ago you were calling us crybabies for never forgetting the COVID regime, and without you regularly doing it we might forget. I guess you can say I'm grateful.

• Haha
Reactions: plasticbertrand

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
we should humiliate them for being dumb.
This is a great example of how small minded, filled with pettiness and spite you are.

None of the above are masculine traits.

Why don't you carry on being 'smart' and let people live their lives?

Noooo, we must humiliate them!

"hysterical woman" is about right.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
It's not every day a teacher gets a W. I'm happy for you. In fact, without you injecting your retard energy into so many of these threads, they'd have died a long time ago. For example, months ago you were calling us crybabies for never forgetting the COVID regime, and without you regularly doing it we might forget. I guess you can say I'm grateful.
I still think you are crybaby.

Blusterers always are.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
People have been fired over these absurd speech codes or for accidentally using the wrong pronoun.

That and people who regret their transition because there is an army of psychopath activists who attack any parent or professional who does not lead with affirmation and actively suppress any discussion around potential regret.

:roflmao:
The leftists are the one making a big deal and discussion about it by trying to shoehorn their standards into every institution.
lol...who got fired for "accidentally using the wrong pronoun"

and ifallalot with his "DO YOU DENY?!?!?!?!"

you guys act like gender dysphoria isn't actually a thing and that anyone transitioning is a problem

we've seen the stats on this "problem"

never forget!

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
i don’t bring my glasses to the gym, so I sometimes listen to random podcast episodes of joe rogan without being able to know who the guest is or what they’re talking about (except MMA - I can see well enough to know to avoid those)
today I was lucky enough to listen to the one with the guy who did the document on transgender young people

ifall, grapedrink and prcd, if you haven’t watched the document yet, you probably should
and listen to the jre episode too
maybe that’s what started this thread.
i don’t remember
nor do I care
i still have some of the episode left
if you’re worked up about how catastrophic this issue is, you should listen

theres no real facts or numbers that I heard or remember, but lots of emotion to rile up the people who believe this is a widespread issue
for those that think there are not a lot of kids permanently changing their gender, it probably won’t convince them that there are

i just thought it was funny that I scrolled to this one of all the other non-mma episodes I could e found
weird coincidence or the multiple factors in the universe coming together for some great purpose
i dont know which