ONLY ON REDDIT!

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
It would take anyone longer than a minute.

You'd have to copy and paste each link.

I just ran it through the search feature, there's at least two pages of sorting to do.
maybe nursing really is the right speed for you....

most recent search results contains the latest list

copy entire post, paste post, create a new link at the top, submit

but, sure, go ahead and argue about it because that's a great use of time, isn't it?

But he took the time to create it in the first place

Fecalization
the guy is empirically a fkn whackadoo...when he first joined, everything was the end of the world

oddly, once I started bookmarking them and pointing it out, the hand wringing over the end times waned

it's been back

maybe casa should focus less on the method here and more on PRCD's home life....?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
maybe nursing really is the right speed for you....

most recent search results contains the latest list

copy entire post, paste post, create a new link at the top, submit

but, sure, go ahead and argue about it because that's a great use of time, isn't it?

the guy is empirically a fkn whackadoo...when he first joined, everything was the end of the world

oddly, once I started bookmarking them and pointing it out, the hand wringing over the end times waned

it's been back

maybe casa should focus less on the method here and more on PRCD's home life....?
Naming patterns is a good conflict strategy.

Some people here loose their sh!t when you do it. At least they did at first then they got used to it.

I love saying to students "You always have to have the last word."

That one gets them, especially if they are disagreeable.

Another good one is "You are too disagreeable."

Last edited:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I predict this is a fad that will go out of fashion.

The reason why I say this is that there is work that needs to be done and being distracted by the irrelevant has to stop at some point.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
I think in the corporate world a lot of DEI staffs will be severely curtailed in the next recession. Those departments can be large and are just a huge cost to the company.

Reactions: Ifallalot