ONLY ON REDDIT!

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
It’s like the woman whining about her husband transitioning. Why can’t she become a lesbian or a man? Does she only love him for his genitalia?????
Awfully obsessed with other peoples sex lives like all the good "Christians"

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
So lemme get this straight. Many lesbians don't like dick but do like their women with pussies. OK, I get that.

Some trans women, who used to be dudes and still have dicks but now have multiple plastic surgeries and bolt-on t!ts and take gobs of testosterone blockers and estrogen and God knows what else, are pissed off that these lesbians aren't attracted to them. Right.

Must've been a slow news day when this one hit the streets.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
I have a family friend who’s trans. Brett is now Aubrey. She stayed with her partner and I don’t really know the terminology but I guess that makes them lesbians?:shrug: I dunno, but they seem happy and thats all that matters right?
NO

They are inflicting suffering upon caca.

Remember when gays were allowed to get married?

The suffering Squidley endured...

• Love
Reactions: $kully

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Hysterectomies on minors should NEVER be offered

The fact you're ok with this is terrifying
When you say hysterectomies on minors should NEVER be offered, I assume you mean "gender affirming" hysterectomies specifically, and no hysterectomies in general??

The fact that only like seven states ban child marriage and that didn't start until 2018 is more...sub-optimal to me than a hospital offering a voluntary procedure.

But by all means, be terrified because a tiny percentage of people who identify as trans - themselves a tiny percentage of the overall population - might do something you don't approve of.

Sorry I just don't care. I guess. Not really. I don't have a uterus and even if I did, what other people choose to do with theirs is none of my business.

Self-determination and all that.

Reactions: sizzld1 and Woke AF