ONLY ON REDDIT!

Oakleys_N_Zinka

Miki Dora status
Oct 7, 2005
If you are so worried about other people genitalia, this is where you should start.

What's weird is that mutilating baby genitalia is completely normal in your world.

But transgenders, oh my!
I'm not worried about other people's wieners and I ain't gonna start.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
When you say hysterectomies on minors should NEVER be offered, I assume you mean "gender affirming" hysterectomies specifically, and no hysterectomies in general??

The fact that only like seven states ban child marriage and that didn't start until 2018 is more...sub-optimal to me than a hospital offering a voluntary procedure.

But by all means, be terrified because a tiny percentage of people who identify as trans - themselves a tiny percentage of the overall population - might do something you don't approve of.
:foreheadslap::foreheadslap::foreheadslap::foreheadslap::foreheadslap::foreheadslap:

• Love
Reactions: Ifallalot

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
It would be a shame if that lil daughter of yours got cervical cancer.
:roflmao:

You’re a fucking clown. It’s more likely for her to get struck by lightning

Since you’re autistic, let’s go with *elective hysterectomies

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
When you say hysterectomies on minors should NEVER be offered, I assume you mean "gender affirming" hysterectomies specifically, and no hysterectomies in general??

The fact that only like seven states ban child marriage and that didn't start until 2018 is more...sub-optimal to me than a hospital offering a voluntary procedure.

But by all means, be terrified because a tiny percentage of people who identify as trans - themselves a tiny percentage of the overall population - might do something you don't approve of.

Sorry I just don't care. I guess. Not really. I don't have a uterus and even if I did, what other people choose to do with theirs is none of my business.

Self-determination and all that.
Heavy autism here

Because we were talking about rare cancers in this thread

This is exact argument you’re using, giving kids adult agency, is why you’re getting called groomers

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Heavy autism here

Because we were talking about rare cancers in this thread

This is exact argument you’re using, giving kids adult agency, is why you’re getting called groomers
Grooming into what? For what purpose?

have you ever sat with the parents of a trans child To see what they go through?

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
What's interesting about the trans movement is that if you give a kid puberty blockers or reassignment surgery it's like a magic bullet that makes their problems go away.
The interesting thing for me is how many of the loudest advocates of child grooming - sexualizing children with gender theories - tend to get busted later for soliciting minors and child pr0n. LibsOfTikTok has posted a bunch of teachers busted after shrieking against parents who want to protect children from grooming. There are a bunch of teachers and unmarried men who show up in these threads like clockwork as well. :unsure:

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
The interesting thing for me is how many of the loudest advocates of child grooming - sexualizing children with gender theories - tend to get busted later for soliciting minors and child pr0n. LibsOfTikTok has posted a bunch of teachers busted after shrieking against parents who want to protect children from grooming. There are a bunch of teachers and unmarried men who show up in these threads like clockwork as well. :unsure:
Ladies and Gentleman, I give you Speaker Hastert

• Love
Reactions: plasticbertrand