Ok - Anyone got any deals on a board...?

hunnybunny

Miki Dora status
Apr 23, 2002
Saguaro Central BA-Bee!!!
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 23rdstMB:<BR><B> No doubt HB, hey a definitin of a "surfer" doesn't come from the fact that you surf everyday. I've taken breaks from surfing but it only fueled my stoke for when I got back into it. Your story of the drive up the coast was nice, done that drive many times without a board and I felt just as connected with the waves even if I'd been surfing them. good luck finding a board!</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>It was an awesome day.....Glad you liked the story. Off to shop!!!! Won't buy today but bartending a party for 500 tomm night so pray for tips!!! $$$$$ Then surf..
<P>

23rdstMB

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Nov 14, 2002
Home
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sndcrtr:<BR><B>kiss my ass... </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>and break my nose?<P>seriously, cool running critter..not here to start a flame off. I just thought you were being a bit harsh on her, thats all. Lemme have it if ya want..OUT

centrlcoastkook

Billy Hamilton status
Jul 2, 2002
things we can rely on:<P>1) death<BR>2) taxes<BR>3) sndcrtr telling everyone she won't be posting anymore.

sndcrtr

Miki Dora status
Apr 22, 2002
Istanbul,Turkey
I didn't mean to be harsh to her... it's just it's always sex this sex that... I mean sometimes it gets old...<P>And I am pissed off like you have no idea right now which doesn't help my response to anyone at all...<P>

centrlcoastkook

Billy Hamilton status
Jul 2, 2002
I'm just giving you a hard time (sorry about your nose). I actually have a lot of respect for how often you surf....puts me to shame. but the harshness to HB was uncalled for. <P>

23rdstMB

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Nov 14, 2002
Home
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sndcrtr:<BR><B> And I am pissed off like you have no idea right now which doesn't help my response to anyone at all...<BR></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>not sure I follow that...what I do know is that HB posted something that was cool, something that was actually related to surfing (even though she didn't surf that day). Why not wait to call her out when she actually <B>DOES</B> post something about sex?? Maybe you have a problem with hangers on to this board who like to be surrounded by surfing but never actually surf? This BB seems to filled with people talking al kinds of nonsense. sex is life and life is surfing, who cares. BWAAAAA! done.<P>

Byron

OTF status
Dec 12, 2002
North State
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Byron:<BR><B>yup gunna buy me a surfinboard so I can be a surfer too yup I is</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>YUP IM A SUFFER NOW<P>

hilldo

Duke status
Feb 7, 2002
Houston, Texas, USA
Visit site
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dmc2:<BR><B>I think Midgett shapes a lot of ZJ's boards.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>My second board was made a 5'4" triple bump, swallow tail Midgit Smith twin-fin with a red brick wall airburshed on the bottom!<P>The best part about that board was watching my dad jump on it at Zippers to try to paddle out and it SANK!<P>Classic!

GROM

Michael Peterson status
Apr 20, 2001
Torquay, Vic, Australia
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sndcrtr:<BR><B>it's just it's always sex this sex that... I mean sometimes it gets old...<P><BR></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>yeah, but so does talking about surfing. all things in moderation, catty critter.

Kookie McKookelson

Phil Edwards status
Mar 24, 2002
san fransurfco
Well I do think maybe critter was overreacting alittle bit about hb's original query, its weird, I dont think I've seen hb post about surfing before. Maybe we should be happy?<P>but I dont see where the envy thing comes up, this whole fued all of a sudden is kinda childish dont you think. Chill back, you're both wrong, admit it and be friends again.

GROM

Michael Peterson status
Apr 20, 2001
Torquay, Vic, Australia
i'd actually have to say hb has nothing to admit...<P>critter is complaining about her constantly talking about sex...well, she chooses to b!tch and moan about it on a topic posted regarding nothing more than surfing. strange...

Kalani

Gerry Lopez status
Jan 11, 2002
WTF? With all the crap posted on this board, I can't believe some of you are giving sndcrtr a hard time over this. If it was a guy that didn't surf, it would be a feeding frenzy...

Captainn

Michael Peterson status
Jan 10, 2002
HB, I was in the Ventura Surf shop today and they had some really cool sleds. Tons of them too. One was a Campell Bros 8'6" 5 fin longboard. It looked just like Surf Cat's. Sort of. $350 and in super excellent condition.

Captainn

Michael Peterson status
Jan 10, 2002
<BR>I'd get this board if I were you. I'd get it if I wern't you, but I already have a longboard

Waldo

Duke status
Jan 24, 2002
Shangri-La
Hunny,<BR>I mentioned in an earlier post on this thread that I have a 9'0" for sale. I think I said the asking price was $350-ish.<P>Christmas is almost here, I wanna sell the board, yada yada...price is coming down.<P>Drop me a note at WaldoSurf@hotmail.com if you (or anyone else) might be interested, and I'll e-mail you some pics of it, or arrange for you to see it in person.