Official ***Stupid things tRump says thread *** 2

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
The mad king getting crazier and crazier, the rubes still believe and the people who could do something about it are too cowardly, the nation is screwed.

Aquaman2

Michael Peterson status
Apr 17, 2008
Socal
fineartamerica.com
"I don't understand much about [Qanon] other than I understand they like me very much, which I appreciate. But I don't know much about the movement. I've heard it has been gaining in popularity....I've heard these are people who love their country..."

When asked about the elites who are Satanic, pedophile, vampire, cannibals, he LIES and says he hasn't heard that, which is the first thing everyone hears about them.

"I really don't know ANYTHING about [Qanon]...They do supposedly like me. Is that supposed to be a bad thing or a good thing?

He really doesn't know ANYTHING about them, although he is supposedly working with them. How can he not know about them when he is working with them? Oh I see, it's top secret.

Last edited:

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
YOU GUYS HE IS OBVIOUSLY JOKING TRUMP IS A SUPER FUNNY GUY LIKE GREG GARRISON

Aquaman2

Michael Peterson status
Apr 17, 2008
Socal
fineartamerica.com
When pressed for a second time if he would "commit to making sure that there's a peaceful transferal of power," Trump again turned to ballots.

"We want to have -- get rid of the ballots and you'll have a very peaceful, there won't be a transfer, frankly," Trump said. "There'll be a continuation."

Hahaha, that was a funny joke. :LOL: Really? There will be a very peaceful? There goes democracy. :drowning:

Compare this "gaff" to Biden's. Biden gaffs are innocent, Trump's gaffs reveal the devious mind of a dictator-in-training.

Last edited: