Official ***Stupid things tRump says thread *** 2

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
made-up-on-the-spot rules be damned.....this one is too good.

"Everyone who helped clear the rubble — and I was there, and I watched, and I helped a little bit — but I want to tell you: Those people were amazing," Trump said in an April speech in Buffalo. "Clearing the rubble. Trying to find additional lives. You didn't know what was going to come down on all of us — and they handled it."

"It's unclear whether Trump personally pitched in but he was spotted on the scene two days after the attack. He gave an interview with German television on September 13th, which curiously made no reference to Muslims cheering or the alleged incompetence of the Bush administration."

(Article from 9-12-2016 in the heat the campaign against Hillary, and the article is not exactly objective NBC, but whatever. At least it was reporting both sides and not nearly as bad as now)

https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/9-11-anniversary/trump-clinton-reactions-9-11-are-revealing-n642006

Video of interview by German TV 3 blocks away from Ground Zero at WTC NYC.

Might want to put those meme sound bites into context....

Watch video of Trump's phone call to WWOR-TV Sept 2001 for the quote of about 2nd tallest and such....

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/09/trump-hillary-clinton-september-11-911-attacks-nyc-214236

(The link is dated 9-10-2016)

But as usual, this is old news, regurgitated for a struggling narrative.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
"Everyone who helped clear the rubble — and I was there, and I watched, and I helped a little bit — but I want to tell you: Those people were amazing," Trump said in an April speech in Buffalo. "Clearing the rubble. Trying to find additional lives. You didn't know what was going to come down on all of us — and they handled it."

"It's unclear whether Trump personally pitched in but he was spotted on the scene two days after the attack. He gave an interview with German television on September 13th, which curiously made no reference to Muslims cheering or the alleged incompetence of the Bush administration."

(Article from 9-12-2016 in the heat the campaign against Hillary, and the article is not exactly objective NBC, but whatever. At least it was reporting both sides and not nearly as bad as now)

https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/9-11-anniversary/trump-clinton-reactions-9-11-are-revealing-n642006

Video of interview by German TV 3 blocks away from Ground Zero at WTC NYC.

Might want to put those meme sound bites into context....

Watch video of Trump's phone call to WWOR-TV Sept 2001 for the quote of about 2nd tallest and such....

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/09/trump-hillary-clinton-september-11-911-attacks-nyc-214236

(The link is dated 9-10-2016)

But as usual, this is old news, regurgitated for a struggling narrative.
0AACCF80-7393-4ABB-8D79-151281518D16.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: $kully

Aquaman2

Michael Peterson status
Apr 17, 2008
Socal
fineartamerica.com
Take-a-dump is ok with slavery. In the interview with the African-American reporter, Harris Faulker, from Fox News, Trump explains that Abraham Lincoln did something questionable (freeing slaves).

Trump stated that what Lincoln did (freeing slaves) "is always questionable." Lincoln did good, although it's always questionable, you know [WHO the fvck knows?!] ...the end result [what is the "end result"?! The "end result" is freedom for slaves. What's questionable about that?!]

Then Trump states that HIS people are free - "WE are free." What does freedom for wealthy, privileged white people have to do with black freedom? Faulkner replies that Lincoln "did pretty well." However, Trump could not agree but rather hint again "You understand what I mean" which we can infer means that the slaves should NOT have been freed. Trump's people are free, but Faulkner's people should not have been freed. Just give them a few perks? Pay them a penny per day?

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/06/trump-said-abraham-lincolns-legacy-is-questionable-but-a-black-reporter-pointed-out-we-are-free/

Trump: "So I think I’ve done more for the black community than any other president. And let’s take a pass on Abraham Lincoln, ‘cause he did good, although it’s always questionable, you know, in other words, the end result"

TRUMP: "...had Andrew Jackson been a little later, you wouldn’t have had the Civil War. He was a very tough person, but he had a big heart. And he was really angry that — he saw what was happening with regard to the Civil War. [Andrew Jackson died in 1845.] He [Jackson] said, “There’s no reason for this.” [Trump just stated that Andrew Jackson said that there was no need for a Civil War which started 15 years after Jackson's death.] People don’t realize, you know, the Civil War — if you think about it, why? People don’t ask that question, but why was there the Civil War? Why could that one not have been worked out?"

This word salad looks to me like he is saying that he and Andrew Jackson were very tough people, but had a big heart, could have prevented the Civil War. He criticized Lincoln for being known as "honest Abe" because Trump thinks that LIES are normal and how to get things done. Trump thinks he could have compromised with the South or convinced them to give up slavery without resorting to war, just as his idol Jackson would have done. How? By giving the slaves a 15 minute break every 2 hours? Or giving the slaves a paid summer vacation?

Last edited:

Aquaman2

Michael Peterson status
Apr 17, 2008
Socal
fineartamerica.com
Take-a-dump on climate change:

Trump: "It will start getting cooler. You just watch."

CA Official: "I wish science agreed with you."

Trump: "Hahaha. I don't think science knows actually. Hahaha"

Aquaman2

Michael Peterson status
Apr 17, 2008
Socal
fineartamerica.com
Trump accused of NEGLIGENT HOMICIDE for indoor rally.

"Negligent homicide is a criminal charge brought against a person who, through criminal negligence, allows another person to die."

"Under English law, where a person owes a duty of care (either by statute or by the neighbor principle) and is negligent to such a degree that consequently the law regards it as a crime (namely the person has been grossly negligent) and that person causes the victim to die, they may be liable for gross negligence manslaughter."

Last edited:

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I like when asked about the dangers of indoor rallies he only talks about dangers to himself, nothinh about the crowd. The man is a straght up Sociopath.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
I like when asked about the dangers of indoor rallies he only talks about dangers to himself, nothinh about the crowd. The man is a straght up Sociopath.
And yet all his supporters think he actually cares about them (or America).

If we literally replaced Trump supporters with lemmings, would anyone notice?

Reactions: mundus

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
A comans marks are always the last to realize and almost never admit it no matter how obvious.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
"Trump has surely taken advantage of the deep divisions in American society, and he has probably widened them, too. But the division of America into two hostile camps existed before Trump came onto the scene and will persist once he leaves.
In the current election, those huge and hardened differences in values and attitudes keep the race locked in place and relatively close. Once the campaign ends, and regardless of who wins, the divided nature of American society will continue to get in the way of solving the nation’s problems."

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
He’s not wrong. All these anti-mask Karen’s and Duffys have developed a herd mentality. A herd of jackasses.

Reactions: hal9000

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Last edited:
Reactions: Aquaman2