***Official Stanley Cup Thread***

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
@LifeOnMars has his life savings on the oilers.
this game is glorified figure skating with broomsticks in hand chasing a circular disc around an ice rink, this is why you're still in a service job and will never make it unless you make a change. you haven't earned the right to indulge in TV sitcoms, sports, marijuana and escapades with tha sistas.

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
this game is glorified figure skating with broomsticks in hand chasing a circular disc around an ice rink, this is why you're still in a service job and will never make it unless you make a change. you haven't earned the right to indulge in TV sitcoms, sports, marijuana and escapades with tha sistas.
Tell your mom to stop faking jellyfish stings to get me to pee on her, I know she doesn't go to the beach her @ss is paper white

• Haha
Reactions: LifeOnMars

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
Tell your mom to stop faking jellyfish stings to get me to pee on her, I know she doesn't go to the beach her @ss is paper white
do you make tha sistas sit on your face? you seem like the type of sub that would enjoy such a thing.

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
do you make tha sistas sit on your face? you seem like the type of sub that would enjoy such a thing.
Your mom keeps trying to pull that shlt but I told her my face isn't freeway trucking scale, tell her to lay off the fvcking cinnamon rolls

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
Your mom keeps trying to pull that shlt but I told her my face isn't freeway trucking scale, tell her to lay off the fvcking cinnamon rolls
you make it sound like I would care? if you try to fook 60+ yr old women something may be wrong with you, get yo head checked son

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
you make it sound like I would care? if you try to fook 60+ yr old women something may be wrong with you, get yo head checked son
I'm trying not to fvck her but she's got tracking skills like the fvckin predator, somebody call Jesse Ventura and Arnold to get her to stop blending in to my bedroom wall

• Haha
Reactions: Subway

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
I'm trying not to fvvk her but she's got tracking skills like the fvckin predator, somebody call Jesse Ventura and Arnold to get her to stop blending in to my bedroom wall
weird fantasies you're having about women nearing senior citizenship :crazy2:

anyway just got finished with a productive day of work, actual building of something not just delivering a hot plate of food a few hundred feet. time for a stroll around the city and a good meal. we'll chat tomorrow to gauge your progress in the right direction champ (y)

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
weird fantasies you're having about women nearing senior citizenship :crazy2:

anyway just got finished with a productive day of work, actual building of something not just delivering a hot plate of food a few hundred feet. time for a stroll around the city and a good meal. we'll chat tomorrow to gauge your progress in the right direction champ (y)
No one would fvck you if you had Mario's dangles and Messier's dlck

• Haha
Reactions: Subway

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
No one would fvvk you if you had Mario's dangles and Messier's dlck
I'm better looking, taller and have more money than you. I actually have to look where I put my dick as there's consequences to my actions, someone like you wouldn't understand as you are still stuck in a late teen-early 20s frame of reference. You don't even hold a passport or been east of the Mississippi, the world is a small place for you and way of typing reflects that.

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
I don’t know much about string cheese, but your trolling is 10 ply at best pal, it’s giving your mothers’ crabs an overinflated sense of their own importance

and before you start throwing around your socioeconomic flexes, I made 60,000 American dollars on Friday afternoon, whilst disco-napping in a 200 year old NW CT BnB

Last edited:
Reactions: stringcheese

Watervalley

OTF status
Dec 27, 2016
Huh
sorry boys the avs haven't played a real goalie yet in the playoffs , and the blues had Binnington and were winning till Kadri took him out of the series and it was done , throw your $ at Tampa , Kuemper and the Frenchy won't cut it and a tattoo that you turn into Army Ranger 79 :shaka:

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
The lightning haven't come up against anything even close to Colorado's movement. The leafs, the Panthers, and the rangers? Bunch of fake teams, regular season point total collectors. The way the avs skate and move the puck will be too much for Tampa, just like it has been too much for everyone else.
Avalanche have already beaten two teams that would have won the other side of the bracket. Tampa is in it for a third time because the east is soft, but they're not lucking out and getting a Montreal team that squeaked through due to injuries this time.
Avs in 6

Reactions: rowjimmytour

SeaFoamGreen

Gerry Lopez status
Apr 10, 2009
NorOR
The Rags blew it! The Metro division teams are typically some of the best. Bolts are definitely grinders, but something about ice hockey in Floriduh that irks me. Funny thay had 2 of the best teams in regular season and a now a contending Stanley Cup three peat. Pulling for Avs, but hoping for an entertaining series. Go Caps. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: rowjimmytour

Watervalley

OTF status
Dec 27, 2016
Huh
sorry string cheese but Tampas D top 6 and goalie that could be and will be a hall of Famer got this and Brayden Point is gonna play as well oh he was the mvp last cup finals , yeah Colorado can fly but D and goaltending win cups even Pitt Oilers back in the day had the goaltending with the horsepower

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
and before you start throwing around your socioeconomic flexes, I made 60,000 American dollars on Friday afternoon, whilst disco-napping in a 200 year old NW CT BnB
Neat, you still haven't surfed a quality wave in months. Your one hit every so often commish check is a nice comfort blanket though, bet it helps you sleep relatively well at night. Still you are probably the king of unwarranted self promotion and assigned importance around these parts, NYers are particularly good at this sort of thing and it seems like a necessity to survive around the armpit of Murica. Tackiness is in your blood, just embrace it :shaka: