*** Official Shark Thread ***

~rwright~

Michael Peterson status
Apr 14, 2015
Los Angeles~California!
i got bit by a doggie,
1st time ever, lil' f**ker!
this year, even though it'z Mom, it's master, she had a mussle on it, 'twas on a leash too, walkin' on by, err!!!

1st time i've ever been bitten by 'rover', 'foo~foo', 'fee~fee', or 'fi~do',
what~ev's that f**kerz name is, of whom i saw it 'gain, yesterday morn', at thee beach,
that f**kin' dog,
err!!!

f**kin' doggie'z kill more pep'z,
world~wide, than do sharks, i'd betcha...
randy

i've said this b4, i'll say it again:
doggie'z kill more pep'z, yearly, than sharks do,
might you of whom surf, might you also agree?

AND, And, and, +,
check this out, it has 11 billion and plus viewz, + still countin' still, f**kin' eh:
doo~doo~doo~doo~doo~doo?!?
ya know'z it...
hahahahaha!
rw
:shark:

PS ~ edit add-in!
Thank You: 000
i say so, really, that i appreciate it, man...
randy wright
:waving:

Last edited:

~rwright~

Michael Peterson status
Apr 14, 2015
Los Angeles~California!
yummy~yummy~yummy into thy tummy!!!,
betcha that them thar youngster'z sharks were lookin' for sting~rayz to grub upon, wanna bet?

or did some~one git bitten,
like i did by some ol' chickz doggie, it wuz muzzled, on a leash a few months ago,
f**kin' doggiez, err!!!
rw

~rwright~

Michael Peterson status
Apr 14, 2015
Los Angeles~California!

heya Norm,
thank yee for thee giggliez!!!
them Wright Brothers, them were '"dreamer's" ~ f**kin' eh, huh?
ya gotta luv 'em, them 'dreamer'z,
no?

i often dream,
+ i dream of breachin' sharkz,
for i have seen soooo many sharkz , do so,
more then allll thee chickz, combined, in numerical, sequential order then i have munched box
or stuffed me rw c**k into 'em, shot me some of my jizz where~ev'z i did indeed be pleased to do so upon or in 'em,
spewin' it here, there, or where~ev'z, yow~za,
hahahahaha...

ABC,
err, andy brandy casa~lasanga,
as i like to call him, Thee Gnarly~est of under~water shark photo/vid kinda dude~z,
well, yearz ago, he sent me some stupid Great White Shark song that he wrote/played,
too bad it did not have a chorus line like this, as i posted it up above, what with 11 billion+ views...
that "baby~shark' song is a classic,: 'doo~doo~doo~doo~doo~doo'!
ya did in~deed watch it, again, ya did dig it,
din't ya?
me too.
rw

here is 'abc'~s
great white shark song:

Last edited:
Reactions: Norm'

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
i got bit by a doggie,
1st time ever, lil' f**ker!
this year, even though it'z Mom, it's master, she had a mussle on it, 'twas on a leash too, walkin' on by, err!!!

1st time i've ever been bitten by 'rover', 'foo~foo', 'fee~fee', or 'fi~do',
what~ev's that f**kerz name is, of whom i saw it 'gain, yesterday morn', at thee beach,
that f**kin' dog,
err!!!

f**kin' doggie'z kill more pep'z,
world~wide, than do sharks, i'd betcha...
randy

i've said this b4, i'll say it again:
doggie'z kill more pep'z, yearly, than sharks do,
might you of whom surf, might you also agree?

AND, And, and, +,
check this out, it has 11 billion and plus viewz, + still countin' still, f**kin' eh:
doo~doo~doo~doo~doo~doo?!?
ya know'z it...
hahahahaha!
rw

PS ~ edit add-in!
Thank You: 000
i say so, really, that i appreciate it, man...
randy wright
I got bit by a dog when I was little. What really sucked was having to get a tetanus shot because of it.

Mr Pecker

OTF status
Nov 6, 2021
Cape Mendo to Moonstone is certified shark territory...
Agreed, certainley an active area. Id probably stretch that range even futher south down to Manchester or even Salmon Creek.

Please consider a compelling yet, rudimentary scenario that my pea brain ponders now and again regarding given sections of coast and shark activity. As an example, I took a goolgemaps measurement of Cape Mendo to Moonstone which is roughly 45 miles as the crow flies along the coast. Similarly, Santa Cruz to HMB is also roughly 45 miles.

Say,hypothetically of course, if you took the average number of total surfer hours in the water per day from SC to HMB- which is probably in the thousands, and put that sum of total surfer hours in the water from Cape Mendocino up to Moonstone, what would be the outcome of shark encounters? .....sh!t I think about when driving or talking to boss.

Respectfully awaiting your collective response on this titillating matter,

Mr. Pecker

Reactions: keenfish

Icu812

Nep status
Jun 23, 2013
WEST of 101
Agreed, certainley an active area. Id probably stretch that range even futher south down to Manchester or even Salmon Creek.

Please consider a compelling yet, rudimentary scenario that my pea brain ponders now and again regarding given sections of coast and shark activity. As an example, I took a goolgemaps measurement of Cape Mendo to Moonstone which is roughly 45 miles as the crow flies along the coast. Similarly, Santa Cruz to HMB is also roughly 45 miles.

Say,hypothetically of course, if you took the average number of total surfer hours in the water per day from SC to HMB- which is probably in the thousands, and put that sum of total surfer hours in the water from Cape Mendocino up to Moonstone, what would be the outcome of shark encounters? .....sh!t I think about when driving or talking to boss.

Respectfully awaiting your collective response on this titillating matter,

Mr. Pecker
I'd say based on your rudimentary calculations that the incidence of shark attacks vs surfer hours is way greater from ok, Salmon Creek then, to Moonstone....thus, GO THERE AND YOU WILL DIE!

Mr Pecker

OTF status
Nov 6, 2021
Isn't a "season" when it is more common? Realted to salmon runs maybe?
Yes there is certainly a season. Seems the research says they move offshore November end. Wonder what would happen if 20 surfers a day were in the front of the Klamath or Russian. Not that many guys regularly surfing those spot though.

Icu812

Nep status
Jun 23, 2013
WEST of 101
Yes there is certainly a season. Seems the research says they move offshore November end. Wonder what would happen if 20 surfers a day were in the front of the Klamath or Russian. Not that many guys regularly surfing those spot though.
The mouth of the Klamath is amazing, all kinds of sea life there. Sharks have even been seen up in the river. Kinda makes your hair stand on end, spooky.

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
Was he trying to eat the motor? Was the prop turning? What kind of shark is that?