*** Official Rip Curl Bells Beach Pro Contest Thread ***

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Gabe's little sister, Sophia, was in the trials.

I've watched he free surf in California. She absolutely rips. I'm surprised she hasn't made the CT.

Reactions: Joshua2415

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
I've watched he free surf in California. She absolutely rips. I'm surprised she hasn't made the CT.

lol no. She’s very good, but levels below Sierra and Erin. Not to say she won’t make the tour one day but she’s not even top 20 in the up and comer ranks right now.

Reactions: freeride76

brukuns

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
lol no. She’s very good, but levels below Sierra and Erin. Not to say she won’t make the tour one day but she’s not even top 20 in the up and comer ranks right now.
She's the product of lots of training on top of having a ridiculously talented brother as a reference... but she's not a natural freak like Caitlin, Molly, Erin or Sierra.

20W-50 and blood

Duke status
Feb 4, 2004
SOCAL
Visit site
What makes you think they are the best surfers in this forum? :unsure:

Slater is later and the viewers need a replacement guy to rail on. Medina, throughout his career, has made himself an easy target. He’s certainly got some calls that worked in his favor over the years, every title winner has.
this forumn needs a separate measure of "best" surfers. i dont care how hard you rip. best surfer goes to most out of shape, oldest, and furthest inland guy still managing to crawl to his feet while not giving a sh!t about anyone else

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
this forumn needs a separate measure of "best" surfers. i dont care how hard you rip. best surfer goes to most out of shape, oldest, and furthest inland guy still managing to crawl to his feet while not giving a sh!t about anyone else
Remake of the Stone Steps contests where you had to drink a resin bucket of beer before each heat. (smoking a joint was also encouraged) Topless hippie chicks.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
How about compared to the bottom of the draw?
Still not close. She‘s behind Bella Kenworthy, Talia Swindell, the sisters from Canada, several Portuguese girls, Zahli Kelly, Ellie Harrison etc. She’ll soon be passed by Eden Walla, Milla Brown and a slew of younger girls.

Alyssa Spencer is actually bottom of the draw Right now. Just squeaked o. Tour. Medina is no Alyssa Spencer.