Duke status
Feb 20, 2003
looks like its not possible to rewind the live feed anymore

Last edited:

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
Some guys don't watch the girls. You're missing out, this year the girls events were miles better than the men's, all of them, no exception. I'm going to sleep now. See ya.
Quit lying.

Aint no way you are gonna miss watching cole brickshithouschmand crush little griffy like he crushed your boy gabe

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Havoc

menobrah

Gerry Lopez status
Feb 28, 2021
Man the sweetest wine is going to be watching coal houseman knock Kade 'butts out' Matson off tour at Margies...gonna be all time

• Haha
Reactions: Aruka and Havoc

brukuns

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
You don't have to worry, the moment I realized I was getting carried away due to my extreme ADHD I managed to snap out of it. I'm trying to become more self aware, it's not easy.

That super power is helpful sometimes, like how I speak very good English ever since I was a kid never having had any classes... It was a dopamine mine and when it's like that I'm a beast and sort of a genius. But it goes other ways, like becoming a whisky master in the space of 2 years and spending way more money than I have on new bottles.

When it hits good it sure is almost like a super power though... but when it's bad...