*** Official Right wingers storm US Capitol Building Thread ***

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Where did you see this bit of idiocy you keep spamming? Keep gaslighting for traitors like good little Republican sheep.
You seriously can't see the similarities here?

Secularism has replaced religion, and people view the state as their Church

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
You seriously can't see the similarities here?

Secularism has replaced religion, and people view the state as their Church
Call me crazy, but Govt is necessary evil, and a President who lost an election inciting a mob to overturn a free and fair election bothers me. This Cathedral garbage is pure gaslighting for treason

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Call me crazy, but Govt is necessary evil, and a President who lost an election inciting a mob to overturn a free and fair election bothers me. This Cathedral garbage is pure gaslighting for treason
You're fine to be bothered by that

The problem is the how those who think that is what was happening, as opposed to it being an out-of hand riot, are treating the Capitol building and those who work in it with the reverence formerly reserved for clergy and church buildings.

A couple hundred rioters cannot overturn an election when the government is as large as it is. Also, Congress can do it's job anywhere. You're angry about the symbolism of it all

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point

The problem is the how those who think that is what was happening, as opposed to it being an out-of hand riot, are treating the Capitol building and those who work in it with the reverence formerly reserved for clergy and church buildings.

A couple hundred rioters cannot overturn an election when the government is as large as it is. Also, Congress can do it's job anywhere. You're angry about the symbolism of it all
This is trivializing.

You are also stawmanning it too. Which I guess supports the trivialization.

Thanks for the show!

Reactions: mundus

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018

It was a treasonous mob and the only thing that saved us was the top military leaders refusing to go along with Trumps coup attempt.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Ifail, if Trump declared martial law and canceled the results of the Election would you have supported it?

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
my sense is that if it happened elsewhere in the government and/or was more widespread, ifallalot would still mock and trivialize it

the ham-handed attempt to insert this talking point in to the conversation at every turn is boring

Reactions: mundus

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
my sense is that if it happened elsewhere in the government and/or was more widespread, ifallalot would still mock and trivialize it

the ham-handed attempt to insert this talking point in to the conversation at every turn is boring
it's all he has. defending the indefensible has exhausted his very limited supply of intellect.