*** Official Right wingers storm US Capitol Building Thread ***

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois

“like someone was trying to break the door down.” She recalled making eye contact with an aide, “and [he] just looks at me back, and goes: ‘Hide. Hide. Run and hide.’”

She says she sprinted into the bathroom, and soon after could hear that a man had broken in. “Then I start to hear these yells of: Where is she? Where is she? … I just thought to myself, They got inside,” Ocasio-Cortez said. “This was the moment where I thought everything was over. I mean, I thought I was going to die.”

She realized afterward that the man was a member of the Capitol Police, but says she was “so rattled,” and the situation felt so volatile, that she wasn’t sure she was safe. It would later come out that one of the rioters had previously tweeted about assassinating her, and that Republican lawmakers may have given large tours to Trump supporters the day before the insurrection. She was right to be terrified — ever since she’s been in office, the Republican Establishment has made her a target, and the far right has threatened her with violence in horrifyingly explicit terms. Her own colleagues have accosted and menaced her, spewing misogynistic vitriol.

how does he know this?

Last edited:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I was in the 8th grade in the PE locker room and I pick up an empty tick tack container. My friend says throw it. I did and hit one of the toughest kids in the 8th grade. He out weighs me by 20 pounds of muscle.

He comes around the corner with every one following him to watch him beat me and I was like "Oh, my god. I'm so sorry. That was so stupid." I really was sorry and I really felt stupid.

He laughed and said, "it's cool" and walked away.

I was in shock.

I never threw stuff blindly again.

I made sure I threw stuff at people I could beat up.

Reactions: hal9000

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
I was in the 8th grade in the PE locker room and I pick up an empty tick tack container. My friend says throw it. I did and hit one of the toughest kids in the 8th grade. He out weighs me by 20 pounds of muscle.

He comes around the corner with every one following him to watch him beat me and I was like "Oh, my god. I'm so sorry. That was so stupid." I really was sorry and I really felt stupid.

He laughed and said, "it's cool" and walked away.

I was in shock.

I never threw stuff blindly again.

I made sure I threw stuff at people I could beat up.
wait. Don’t you realize this is erBB and you’re supposed to say that you beat the dude’s ass along with 4 of his friends, then stole his super hot (12/10) girlfriend and then went to the gym and deadlifted 550lb?

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink