*** Official Right wingers storm US Capitol Building Thread ***

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
if you happen to see where they catch this guy, please post it. it will happen and it will make my day :cheers:
seriously. What a piece of sh!t.

I don't think you're stupid. That picture could be no more recent than 10 days before The W.H.O. declared COVID-19 a global health emergency, but only around 3 days before the first case emerged in the U.S.

I wonder who chartered the flight.
for real, I’m just messing, didn‘t mean anything by it. But I am pretty dumb, obviously. I come here and argue with the same two jabronis every day.

:shaka::cheers:

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Reality is still a problem for you.
it’s amazing that we can’t all agree that the January 6th insurrection was a brazen attack on our democracy.

I realize that appealing to shame simply does not work, but some of you guys are unAmerican pieces of sh!t.

I don’t want to ever hear another Republican or conservative who denies the seriousness of the 1/6 attack invoke 9/11 as an attack on our freedoms and liberty.

Reactions: JTS

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
it’s amazing that we can’t all agree that the January 6th insurrection was a brazen attack on our democracy.

I realize that appealing to shame simply does not work, but some of you guys are unAmerican pieces of sh!t.

I don’t want to ever hear another Republican or conservative who denies the seriousness of the 1/6 attack invoke 9/11 as an attack on our freedoms and liberty.
TDS is a hell of a disease.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008

Our own government attacked our freedoms and liberty after 911.

Calling a protest an insurrection or a "brazen attack on our democracy" is ridiculous hyperbole.

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
Our own government attacked our freedoms and liberty after 911.

Calling a protest an insurrection or a "brazen attack on our democracy" is ridiculous hyperbole.
A protest that included storming the capital and interrupting the process required for a transfer of power
While many were injured
Some died
And the president, for hours, chose not to tell his followers to stop
It’s not ridiculous hyperbole

There were people protesting what trump told them was a stolen election
And there was an insurrection to stop the steal,which trump told them to fight for

Protests are different from insurrections

Reactions: afoaf and rice