*** Official Right wingers storm US Capitol Building Thread ***

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
what is it with Rudy and wrong numbers ?? ) :)

Northern_Shores

Miki Dora status
Mar 30, 2009
It must really suck for them when the rioters realise they can get life on supermax for this retarded crap. Especially when the only evidence the police has (or have?! I DON'T KNOW GRAMMAR) is your own Facebook video showing you shitting in the corner of Nancy Pelosis office.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
It must really suck for them when the rioters realise they can get life on supermax for this retarded crap. Especially when the only evidence the police has (or have?! I DON'T KNOW GRAMMAR) is your own Facebook video showing you shitting in the corner of Nancy Pelosis office.
I won’t be surprised if a secret service detail is assigned to the Capitol from now on.

Aquaman2

Michael Peterson status
Apr 17, 2008
Socal
fineartamerica.com
Every swing state, maybe all states, should BETTER educate their citizens on how their elections are handled and security used to keep them free from fraud.

All Trump needs to do is find a plausible fiction and repeats it over and over, until it sinks deep into the minds of his followers. Americans are not prepared for that Hitler-level of lying. The cult already WANT to believe him, so it is not hard to fool them. That is how Trump's mind works. Since he was spoiled all his life in a bubble of approval, all he needs to do is WANT to believe anything, and he can delude himself into believing it so convincingly that his cult are also convinced.

Flat Earth > QAnon > Trumpism

Reactions: JTS and mundus

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Every swing state, maybe all states, should BETTER educate their citizens on how their elections are handled and security used to keep them free from fraud.

All Trump needs to do is find a convincing fiction and repeat it over and over, until it sinks into the minds of his followers. Americans are not prepared for that Hitler-level of lying. The cult already WANT to believe him, so it is not hard to fool them. That is how Trump's mind works. Since he was spoiled all his life in a bubble of approval, all he needs to do is WANT to believe anything, and he can delude himself into believing it so convincingly that his cult are also convinced.
He was mentally unfit from day one.

Reactions: Norm' and JTS

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
So it wasnt an insurrection, Proud boi? Still gaslighting, zero character.
What language did you grow up speaking? This lack of understanding definitions on the erBB has previously only been illustrated by those who grew up speaking a Slavic tongue

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
What language did you grow up speaking? This lack of understanding definitions on the erBB has previously only been illustrated by those who grew up speaking a Slavic tongue
Wrong moron, you are a texbook case of dunning-kruger. Both by literal definition and words of the participants the events were an insurrection. Keep gaslighting, clown boi

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
In what way?
the murderous rage part....I guess

like...the TEA party movement got some people elected who were insane, but worked within
the political system.

these people point blank want to burn the political system to the ground to make way for
authoritarianism while wrapping themselves in the flag and our constitution

it's all so fkn backwards

I can empathize with being angry and disappointed in how the federal government operates,
but I feel like (hoped?!) we are past the whole lynching politicians phase of our American
experiment