hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
This hits (and the shits) keep coming:

Northern_Shores

Miki Dora status
Mar 30, 2009
I am looking forward to the 20th. Live streamed rioting is the new WSL. I want full on slaughter! Preferably a solid meleè where you start to wonder if the Trumpers might get the win, before the police brings out the autocannons and mow them all down.

Reactions: JTS

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
"Many fine people"

THE CULT JUMPS INTO ACTION!!

LUBB (Lectern Ultimate Bro-brah ) Guy arrested

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
the 14th Amendment:

"No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any state, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any state legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any state, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof"
Cruz, Hawley, and 100+ other Congress critters not only gave aid and comfort to the enemies of the Constitution in their attempts to subvert the lawful, legitimate election of the President - they continued to do so after the insurrection failed. Kick them all out and maybe next time, elected officials will think twice before they sign on to this kind of nonsense.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I found the motherlode...

• Wow
Reactions: Woke AF

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
the 14th Amendment:

Cruz, Hawley, and 100+ other Congress critters not only gave aid and comfort to the enemies of the Constitution in their attempts to subvert the lawful, legitimate election of the President - they continued to do so after the insurrection failed. Kick them all out and maybe next time, elected officials will think twice before they sign on to this kind of nonsense.
law and order.

throw the Fvckin book at them.

also:

Last edited: