*** Official MEO Rip Curl Pro Portugal Contest Thread ***

sushipop

Michael Peterson status
Feb 7, 2008
The Dagobah System
I haven’t watched any of this yet and out of boredom, clicked in to see this. Kept the sound off because i break out in hives when I hear turdpel’s voice. What in that actual fuck is this sh!t?
View attachment 175354
and they zoomed in for the great ad placement

View attachment 175355
beachgrit stealing my schtick.
1710714397946.png
alright JP, out yourself--what's your erBB handle?

tedshred

Gerry Lopez status
Apr 15, 2008
Brazzos are pissed, as expected.
Gabe’s last wave coulda got the score but I believe he was thinking there was more meat on the bone down the line and kinda check turned the first most critical section to avoid falling. If he went 100 percent then did the float he probably would have gotten it.

Both Gabe and Italo have the competitive prowess to place their board in the critical part of the wave but do a low risk turn that has wow factor but isn't too risky. If they string a few of them together they usually can get a 7 plus.

Reactions: Aruka

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
Gabe’s last wave coulda got the score but I believe he was thinking there was more meat on the bone down the line and kinda check turned the first most critical section to avoid falling. If he went 100 percent then did the float he probably would have gotten it.

Both Gabe and Italo have the competitive prowess to place their board in the critical part of the wave but do a low risk turn that has wow factor but isn't too risky. If they string a few of them together they usually can get a 7 plus.
Mostly they think Griffin's waves were overscored. Usual rabbid brazzo fan M.O. I just think it was a close heat that could have gone either way really.