*** Official Griffin Surfboards Thread ***

Swallow Tail

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 6, 2017
Your Mom’s House
Not what size the customer was , he requested these dims
These were made to be in the same market as the Mini Simms and still ride more shortboard like = not as flat riding
He didn’t ask what size the customer was, or anything else about the customer. He did a great job asking you a very specific - and easy to answer question… but you still managed to not answer it. Well played sir.

griffinsurfboard

Duke status
Oct 31, 2004
Palm Coast , Florida
Visit site
He didn’t ask what size the customer was, or anything else about the customer. He did a great job asking you a very specific - and easy to answer question… but you still managed to not answer it. Well played sir.
I base my customs on what is working well for that customer
Thats a Huuge range of preference in board sizing

You can't get this simple concept

Just another Surfer Mag punk :dancing:

Swallow Tail

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 6, 2017
Your Mom’s House
I base my customs on what is working well for that customer
Thats a Huuge range of preference in board sizing

You can't get this simple concept

Just another Surfer Mag punk :dancing:
Bullsh!t. I’m 51, been in the water my whole life and have had major injuries in the past that required upping Dims for extended periods of time - I fckn get it BC I’ve literally been neck deep in it.

YOU don‘t get it, numb nutz - ya gave the guy a non-answer answer, should have at least replied to him w the useless “huge range… “ reply you gave me.

griffinsurfboard

Duke status
Oct 31, 2004
Palm Coast , Florida
Visit site
Bullsh!t. I’m 51, been in the water my whole life and have had major injuries in the past that required upping Dims for extended periods of time - I fckn get it BC I’ve literally been neck deep in it.

YOU don‘t get it, numb nutz - ya gave the guy a non-answer answer, should have at least replied to him w the useless “huge range… “ reply you gave me.
Yep
Another asshat

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
Jimmy can't read a tape measure
But I can answer a question on a forum with out going on a huge tangent about this and that. Honestly pretty common practice see used board may be interested in custom in future would like to try first so contact shaper to see if he thinks these dims well work or not etc :shrug: