Official get people back to the office thread.

Havoc

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
May 23, 2016
in da hood next to paradise
Yep, these are the fcuk-tards that are moving into places like Encinitas and trying to change the place to suit their bag of dicks attitude and wealth requirements... F-OFF and move somewhere else. Stop trying to change what's left of what was a decent blue collar working beach town into your new bay area. Not a single home built around here in the last three years that did not sell for less than $1.5M and most now are priced at $3M and they can't tear down the cottages to build these sh!t boxes fast enough. Change sucks but the people who are making coastal towns impossible to live in except for the rich should accept what the culture is instead of changing it to what they think it should become. F-You! Oh and I am sure your friend is killing it, nothing to sell less than $1.5M @ 6%.
why do u hate mark price and the tech employee FireWire riding crew?

• Haha
Reactions: Eimeo

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
I got dumped because I told the girl from NY that NYers need to stop moving
to California and fking up our cultural heritage by tearing down the surf ghettos
and building mcbeachmansions...
California?

Try Everyfvckingwherecoastalarea.

This started around 2015 and from what I understand has pretty much hit mach speed with the pandemic. One of the main reasons they are leaving is sky high taxes making it especially unlivable for retirees even when compared to CA. Many of these retirees, even transit workers, make massive pensions and once they leave NY state have plenty of money to play with.

It's really is a fvcking nightmare.

Fvck this fvcking virus.

Reactions: afoaf and Havoc

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
The subject is Ca real estate, why not? And were you born in CA?
Nope, but I do have roots here. From my great grandparents on my dad's side to my parents and intermittently growing up.

Not that it's relevant.

I'm always willing to take the side of any area that is one of the few bastions of tranquility from invasion. CA or not.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I heard from a real estate friend that real estate is booming in the expensive areas on Oahu. And it is all remote workers "living their dream" by moving to Hawaii because they went on vacation here once.
Unfortunately it seems to be happening everywhere with a coastline.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Nope, but I do have roots here. From my great grandparents on my dad's side to my parents and intermittently growing up.

Not that it's relevant.

I'm always willing to take the side of any area that is one of the few bastions of tranquility from invasion. CA or not.
Keep bitching about Transplants when you are one, soo typical of you.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
I heard from a real estate friend that real estate is booming in the expensive areas on Oahu. And it is all remote workers "living their dream" by moving to Hawaii because they went on vacation here once.
Don't worry I'm sure they are keen on keeping it low key and respecting the local culture.

Aloha!

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Keep bitching about Transplants when you are one, soo typical of you.
I'm not bitching about transplants.

I'm bitching about NY transplants and their ilk. Anywhere and everywhere.

Like I said, go for it. Maybe open up a Dunkin Donuts in Crescent City. Right up your alley.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I'm not bitching about transplants.

I'm bitching about NY transplants and their ilk. Anywhere and everywhere.
So which States are OK? Once again you are a transplant completely hypocritically bitching about other transplants.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
So which States are OK? Once again you are a transplant completely hypocritically bitching about other transplants.
I'm fine with transplants. That ship has sailed. But still, when in Rome.

NYCers and Jerseybois/gurlz, however, seem incapable of "when in Rome" for the most part. Loud, obnoxious, can't shutup about how great "the city" is, Yankees, Yankees stickers, "da shore", why is there no Dunkin Donuts, "Are you from Brooklyn? I'm from Brooklyn!" etc. Same goes for Philly (WA WA!!!!!!), Boston etc.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't love to do that too. Whether I could is a different story, though. :roflmao:

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
I'm fine with transplants. That ship has sailed. But still, when in Rome.

NYCers and Jerseybois/gurlz, however, seem incapable of "when in Rome" for the most part. Loud, obnoxious, can't shutup about how great "the city" is, Yankees, Yankees stickers, "da shore", why is there no Dunkin Donuts, "Are you from Brooklyn? I'm from Brooklyn!" etc. Same goes for Philly (WA WA!!!!!!), Boston etc.
Are you saying San Diego has been even further infiltrated?