*** Official Corona Virus Thread ***

goingoutside

Legend (inyourownmind)
Mar 7, 2016
I think the fact that a lot of people never went through a pandemic before it made them think is was some made up thing.

I'm sixty and I never really lived during any outbreak.

Polio was right before my time.

Some one said individualistic society don't fare as well as collective societies during a pandemic.

This notion seems spot on.

The best response to the covid was a high vaccination rate.

The belief of many who thought they weren't vulnerable to the threat was a big factor in the US not having a high vaccination rate.

Oh, well.
You haven't a clue what is really going on.

Sir, you,... are clueless...

....I am goingoutside....again, you are all still HERE !....being played by this enormous psyop....very sad....

• Haha
Reactions: oneworlded and Hump

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
I heard psyops is almost over. Anything bout that in your neck of the woods 'outside'? The plug getting pulled on the whole thing here. No more vaxports as of Monday. Business opening hours returning to "normal" precovid hours. Masks everywhere are next. We hope.

:shrug:

Inquiring, desiring travel sans stick up the nose nor Jabba da Vax in the arm, minds want to know.

:unsure:

Reactions: Senor Sopa

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
This thread needs to be stuck up here about as much as the pipeline thread

:loser:

No more masks in public here as of Thursday.

Rona, stick a fork in her.

That fat lady already sang.

Last edited:
Reactions: stringcheese

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
No virus has ever been isolated or shown to cause illness

in the last 200 years
This is wrong.

Source

Tobacco mosaic virus (TMV) is a positive-sense single-stranded RNA virus species in the genus Tobamovirus that infects a wide range of plants, especially tobacco and other members of the family Solanaceae. The infection causes characteristic patterns, such as "mosaic"-like mottling and discoloration on the leaves (hence the name). TMV was the first virus to be discovered. Although it was known from the late 19th century that a non-bacterial infectious disease was damaging tobacco crops, it was not until 1930 that the infectious agent was determined to be a virus. It is the first pathogen identified as a virus. The virus was crystallised by W.M. Stanley.

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
This thread needs to be stuck up here about as much as the pipeline thread

:loser:

No more masks in public here as of Thursday.

Rona, stick a fork in her.

That fat lady already sang.

Predictably, what will last long after there is even the most extreme "safety first" case for: Social Distancing (TM), all employees masked, pushing vaccines on everyone regardless of necessity.

nimby

Gerry Lopez status
Feb 15, 2011
I never realized how many pandemic experts were here on the erbb..all this time I've wasted listening to epidemologists when I coulda come here for the real 411...and those poor bastards, spending ten years and half a mil on medical educations...they coulda just signed up here and gotten schooled by all these brilliant minds!

Don;t wear a mask, don't get vaccinated, and when in crowds look for a cougher, get right next to them and inhale as deeply as possible...your natural immunities is all you need...f'n kine coconutz

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
I never realized how many pandemic experts were here on the erbb..all this time I've wasted listening to epidemologists when I coulda come here for the real 411...and those poor bastards, spending ten years and half a mil on medical educations...they coulda just signed up here and gotten schooled by all these brilliant minds!

Don;t wear a mask, don't get vaccinated, and when in crowds look for a cougher, get right next to them and inhale as deeply as possible...your natural immunities is all you need...f'n kine coconutz
what, are you new here
the errbb has experts on everything
Wouldn’t have it any other way

Reactions: Mr Doof

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
This whole pandemic, mass pressured vaccination push and the resulting manias is going to be the most studied phenomena in recent human history.

We'll look back in 10-20 years and all go "WTF we were thinking, doing and letting the government do!!?"

IMO, the rise in cancers and other ailments during the pandemic and vaccinations is somewhat due to hospitals and clinics being avoided due to lockdowns and fears of contracting CV-19 in these locations. People put off check-ups until it was too late. This whole ordeal is a study in what NOT to do during a China imported virus pandemic.