*** Official Corona Virus Thread ***

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
Auto said - If, based on a test measurement, you think there is a global conspiracy to hide that fact that the covid isn't real, that will trigger a faulty threat response.

But Auto got it wrong.

It's like this >

The test is not hiding the virus....

There is no proof of pathogenic virus.

No isolation to a single virus particle to prove it's the root cause. Ever.

The PCR "test" is how they rebrand the flu into something special and scary....

And it is being used in a deceptive manner.

~ 100% false positives starting at 35 + cycles...

Yet many labs are using 40, 45 and even 50 (Quest Diagnostics).

....and not reporting the Ct values for positives....

So Auto....it's really not the test or measurement hiding the fact that Coviads isn't real...

It's the fact that the virus does not exist like you think it does....

The test is only a tool of the ruse....

Do you see the difference?

I do...

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
It's a mad mad mad world....

And some pissed off people...

And....regarding India....

And....looks like the po po got told to split in Hyde Park London after the peaceful many thousand people rally....

The crowd took care of their own business.

Good for them....

Reactions: goingoutside

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
And some pissed off people...

i have zero sympathy for these whining self-entitled self-indulgent parents and the tragic impact of masks on their kids' childhood. it is what this parent makes it out to be, for her child and the child will take her cues from the parent.

my older kids' grandparents did schoolwork in bomb shelters in WW2, in the midst of air raids - and i believe they even occasionally wore gas masks - and managed to persevere. i never had any doubt that my youngest kid can wear a mask in school, as long as necessary, without the hysterics and trauma.

*edited for clarity

Last edited:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Auto said - If, based on a test measurement, you think there is a global conspiracy to hide that fact that the covid isn't real, that will trigger a faulty threat response.

But Auto got it wrong.

It's like this >

The test is not hiding the virus....

There is no proof of pathogenic virus.

No isolation to a single virus particle to prove it's the root cause. Ever.

The PCR "test" is how they rebrand the flu into something special and scary....

And it is being used in a deceptive manner.

~ 100% false positives starting at 35 + cycles...

Yet many labs are using 40, 45 and even 50 (Quest Diagnostics).

....and not reporting the Ct values for positives....

So Auto....it's really not the test or measurement hiding the fact that Coviads isn't real...

It's the fact that the virus does not exist like you think it does....

The test is only a tool of the ruse....

Do you see the difference?

I do...
Therefore the discrepancy in the test proves there is a global conspiracy hiding the fact that covid is made up.

This is where you stumble.

You just did what I said you do BTW.

Last edited:

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
And....regarding India....

A country with a population nearing 1.5 billion. She showed us 1/5 of a single block of what is most likely one of the most developed cities in the country (she wouldn't be there otherwise)...

What can I say... I'm sold! When can I book a ticket to India for some relaxing vacation?

sussle

Oct 11, 2009
A country with a population nearing 1.5 billion. She showed us 1/5 of a single block of what is most likely one of the most developed cities in the country (she wouldn't be there otherwise)...

What can I say... I'm sold! When can I book a ticket to India for some relaxing vacation?
how are your BR loved ones faring? my brasilera has lost a couple of family members in the last month - hope yours are well.:waving:

• Sad
Reactions: potato-nator

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
how are your BR loved ones faring? my brasilera has lost a couple of family members in the last month - hope yours are well.:waving:
That sucks, my condolences...

No direct family hits yet thankfully, but my mother lost a younger cousin last week. She was about to get vaccinated. Thankfully my parents, my wife's parents and both our grandmothers (and her grandfather) have already received both shots, so I'm truly relieved.

One of my very good friends lost his step dad a month ago. We all had lost touch with him for a while now, but we did too many trips with him when we were younger...doesn't feel real.

I'm more reserved, only have a few but very good friends. My sister has 1 billion friends, she lost 3 friends so far, all young and healthy. She helps me stay paranoid.

Thanks for asking mate. Stay safe over there!

Reactions: tacos

sussle

Oct 11, 2009
That sucks, my condolences...

No direct family hits yet thankfully, but my mother lost a younger cousin last week. She was about to get vaccinated. Thankfully my parents, my wife's parents and both our grandmothers (and her grandfather) have already received both shots, so I'm truly relieved.

One of my very good friends lost his step dad a month ago. We all had lost touch with him for a while now, but we did too many trips with him when we were younger...doesn't feel real.

I'm more reserved, only have a few but very good friends. My sister has 1 billion friends, she lost 3 friends so far, all young and healthy. She helps me stay paranoid.

Thanks for asking mate. Stay safe over there!
no, i'm in the US - have not traveled in over a year. WhatsApp is the glue that holds that side of the family together, but it's gonna be a while before any of us gets on a plane to BR. good luck to you and yours :cheers:

Reactions: brukuns

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
no, i'm in the US - have not traveled in over a year. WhatsApp is the glue that holds that side of the family together, but it's gonna be a while before any of us gets on a plane to BR. good luck to you and yours :cheers:
I didn't think you were. Just stay safe where you are. :dancing:

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
Dr Zach Bush's presentation in the vid above....with added cartoons by the After Skool guy.....

Tons of good info and science knowledge...

Gut biome included...

Get healthy folks...

Avoid processed foods...

Eat raw and organic...

De-tox your body...

Live and love...

Give hugs.

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
I will forthwith refrain from complimenting you in languages other than english and portuguese

these fkn ninnies...
I seriously had no idea what you meant until someone mentioned that was spanish so I knew what you look for. I was crossing my fingers hoping you weren't calling me a rotten piece of regurgitated sh!t or something. hahaha.

But I have learned my lesson... when speaking to California folk, always keep in mind that some spanish words may be thrown here and there.

Now I'm off to research "ninnies".

Later cabrón!

• Love
Reactions: tacos and afoaf

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
Seen anyone passed out on the street from the alleged pandemic?

Why would they need to use old stock footage to portray this?

And more re China's social credit system...

Coming soon to a country near you....

Driftcoast

Michael Peterson status
Aug 5, 2002
Another Voice (Rev. 18:4): Corona A Psyop Proven By Hidden Message In Name COVID: Certificate Of Vaccination ID ...Medical Authoritarianism

Another Voice (Rev. 18:4): 666 - The 'Mark'

Another Voice (Rev. 18:4): 'Corona Recovery Plan' Dividing USA Into Regions - Just Like Hunger Games, 'USA 2050' Map: Plan-demic Proof Agenda 21

ID 2020 website. (Note: disclaimer for these guys)
ID2020 | Digital Identity Alliance

Like I have said before, if you can not see it now, it will be very, very, difficult to see anything coming at you up ahead.

Remember, the 4th beast..."out of this kingdom are 10 kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them"

....I am goingoutside now....

Go tell Ted the good news.

Ted Nugent on Satanic Trolls

Outspoken rocker Ted Nugent was ridiculed mercilessly online when he contracted the coronavirus after labeling the pandemic a “scam.” However, the Motor City Madman recently clapped back at trolls, whom he termed “satanic haters” in a Monday video posted to Facebook Live.
“We pray for the satanic haters who celebrated people’s suffering,” said Nugent, 72, in the 10-minute clip, claiming he’d even received “emails that wished death to the Nugent Family.”

SurfFuerteventura

Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Mom had a craving for Burger King, took her, they wanted a form filled out for you to be able to eat on premises. We took ours to go, seemed strange though, filling out paperwork to eat fast food?

:foreheadslap::socrazy: