*** Official Challenger Series Discussion ***

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
Kolohe only wins 2% of his heats

To be fair, I actually think it's pretty cool that Kolohe seems to be doing a lot of "back of house" stuff like producing edits, planning, marketing stuff, trips, etc. I just hate how they present themselves. Imagine how they would be percieved if they all spoke Portuguese.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
To be fair, I actually think it's pretty cool that Kolohe seems to be doing a lot of "back of house" stuff like producing edits, planning, marketing stuff, trips, etc. I just hate how they present themselves. Imagine how they would be percieved if they all spoke Portuguese.
It’s the new Newport (80’s) with up and comers + industry oriented. Was a good place to live in the 70’s. Small town feel.

It’s close to trestles. The Trestle. World famous. The site of the biggest event in professional surfing: the endgame.

Reactions: surf-shot.com

racer1

Tom Curren status
Apr 16, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
I poke fun but him running up the beach with Jett at Snapper mid heat and giving him water was cool. I don’t see any Hawaiians doing that.

Reactions: SurfMission