October Surprise: Nancy Pelosi’s Home Broken into

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
anonymity is not the issue so much as the complete lack of substantiation to their insane claims

and Alex Jones hasn't exposed anything but his fkn insanity and moral terpitude in his entire fkn career holy fk you can't be serious...
You think legacy media substantiates their claims? :roflmao:

"Sources say"

• Haha
Reactions: mundus

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Are you really going to use Alex Jones as your poster child for independent journalism? The dude is 100% not a journalist. He's a total grifter psychopath.

I do appreciate independent journalism but I don't think being anonymous is really a positive. The anonymous journalist could be anyone with their own priorities and there is no consequence for them if they get a story wrong.
There's also no dangerous consequences if they report the "wrong" thing

Look at Julian Assange and Edward Snowden

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
I embedded the link where Shellenberger documented the MSM conspiracy theorizing along with the Governor's. Maybe try reading the post. As to DePape's politics, which are secondary to his drug-induced psychosis:
View attachment 147042

Speaking of reading, did you catch where I said this three months ago?
View attachment 147041
Yes and now the footage is out and all your speculation was proven to be bullshit. Even ifall admitted he was wrong although he couldnt resist being a bigot in his non-apology apology.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
I had a gut feeling the guy was just some whack, but the left was wrong pinning him as some right wing "terrorist" and the right was wrong in pinning him as a boy-toy of Pelosi gone bad (unless Pelosi was trying to turn a bad situation into something fun while Nancy was away?) :nana: 9-11 phone call was definitely weird, but whatevahs.

MSM on both sides fed these narratives.

• Haha
Reactions: afoaf

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Has it stopped?
It just got a bit weirder in all directions. There's 30 minutes between the video'd break-in and the cop body-cam.
The 9-11 phone call was kinda bizarre.
DC Capitol Police that were supposed to be monitoring the Pelosi security cam failed big time.
Maybe the demons in the house got the best/worst of both?:bricks:

But maybe Paul was just being a nice guy to the whacko while waiting for the cops?

Reactions: Driftcoast

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Yes and now the footage is out and all your speculation was proven to be bullshit.
If you'd actually read the thread and supplied evidence, you'd mean, "After irresponsible conspiracy theorizing and libeling by the president, governor, and MSM that people like me were responsible for the Pelosi attack, I reacted with an initially-rash statement but shortly followed-up with demands to see the security/body-cam footage to render judgment."

Take another L. It's your lot in life.

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
If you'd actually read the thread and supplied evidence, you'd mean, "After irresponsible conspiracy theorizing and libeling by the president, governor, and MSM that people like me were responsible for the Pelosi attack, I reacted with an initially-rash statement but shortly followed-up with demands to see the security/body-cam footage to render judgment."

Take another L. It's your lot in life.
That’s quite possibly the biggest stretch in errb history right there.

Reactions: Aruka

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
But maybe Paul was just being a nice guy to the whacko while waiting for the cops?
Or maybe just terrified but wanting to stay calm, hoping that 9-11 would" get it" without him screaming. Because as soon as he resisted with cops there... the hammer started swinging

Reactions: Driftcoast

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Latest theory is during the 30 minutes between break-in and cops showing up, Paul was negotiating with whacko on how much he'd need to pay to take Nancy out for good.

Just before cops opened door, Paul low-balled him last second, just as whacko was getting a good price.:bricks:

• Haha
Reactions: Sharkbiscuit

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
MSM tries to make out that the completely psycho wacko is somehow MAGA - but the more you look the more you see they are full of sh!t
that's not a conspiracy though, that's just how both sides of the media spectrum rush to pontificate before knowing much (and sometimes after) for viewership

Reactions: Mr Doof