Now we can CNC our own fins at home. And more.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I thought people knew how to perform DIY abortions intuitively.

Here are a couple off the top of my head:

Jacuzzi.

Eccessive vodka.

A trip down a flight of stairs

A punch to the stomach.

A coat hanger.

That's all I got.

You know . . . I bet some fetuses are just hard to kill.

I'm thinking screenplay.

"The fetus that wouldn't die."

And when the kid is born he seek revenge on his no good momma and good for nothin pa.

He does all the things his parents did to kill him before he kills them.

That way we have some situational irony.

And then at the end after the fetus has got his revenge on his parents, he is run over on accident by a group of anti abortionists who were trying to save his life all through the movie.

In the final scene as he is crawling out of the house, the anti aboritonists squish him with the anti-abortion mobile.

His gut splatter onto the logo on the van that says "Abortion is Murder!"

FADE TO BLACK

Fin

etmo

Michael Peterson status
Jun 2, 2006
The New York AG got a local judge to issue an injunction, so we get moar

This is Good News for 2 reasons:

1) Justice Thomas and others on SCOTUS hate the entire concept of a regional court injunction affecting the entire nation. Imagine if some down-home, good-old-boy judge from Alabama issued an injunction against abortion, and the entire nation's health care system immediately had to stop performing abortions. So there are a number of Justices on SCOTUS who are very interested in ending that practice permanently, and I'm hoping this action will be the straw that breaks the camel's back. If not, it's more straws, which is progress.

2) Now Wilson's case can get escalated way up the food chain, and we can get a broad ruling from a federal appeals court or even higher. This case wins on the merits on 1A and 2A grounds; NY has opened a door they will later wish they had left closed.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Autoprax said:
I thought people knew how to perform DIY abortions intuitively.

Here are a couple off the top of my head:

Jacuzzi.

Eccessive vodka.

A trip down a flight of stairs

A punch to the stomach.

A coat hanger.

That's all I got.

You know . . . I bet some fetuses are just hard to kill.

I'm thinking screenplay.

"The fetus that wouldn't die."

And when the kid is born he seek revenge on his no good momma and good for nothin pa.

He does all the things his parents did to kill him before he kills them.

That way we have some situational irony.

And then at the end after the fetus has got his revenge on his parents, he is run over on accident by a group of anti abortionists who were trying to save his life all through the movie.

In the final scene as he is crawling out of the house, the anti aboritonists squish him with the anti-abortion mobile.

His gut splatter onto the logo on the van that says "Abortion is Murder!"

FADE TO BLACK

Fin
This is very good.

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
GromsDad said:
Autoprax said:
GromsDad said:
What other information should the state ban us subjects from sharing????
DIY abortion?

Gotcha!
You actually probably have a good point on that one. I could easily see democrats supporting a ban on the information that could show a simple and safe DIY means of terminating a pregnancy so as to protect the corporate interests of their friends at Planned Parenthood and to preserve their monopoly on the practice.
So you can’t possibly conceive why a DIY abortion would be a bad idea?

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Read again and you will see I specifically used the words simple and safe. Do you understand why I explained that democrats might support banning that information to protect the virtual monopoly their friends and donors at Planned Parenthood have on the practice?

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
Getting back to the original topic here, what they would really be banning is a set of accurate blueprints. Has the government ever banned a set of blueprints before? Yes they are digital rather than on paper but in reality all we are talking about is measurements converted to digital information.

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
GromsDad said:
Read again and you will see I specifically used the words simple and safe. Do you understand why I explained that democrats might support banning that information to protect the virtual monopoly their friends and donors at Planned Parenthood have on the practice?
So you can’t then, and same for the CNC guns. You are your own worst enemy and you don’t even realize

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
Getting back to the original topic here, what they would really be banning is a set of accurate blueprints. Has the government ever banned a set of blueprints before? Yes they are digital rather than on paper but in reality all we are talking about is measurements converted to digital information.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Mr Doof said:
Kento said:
It's time for the Anarchist's Cookbook to be put back in print.
I advise that no one should follow the directions to make nitrogen tri-iodide,
My dad taught me how to make that long before I'd even heard about the cookbook. I laughed hard when I saw it in there along with their warnings.

The instability of it is half the fun!

So many items open for a good prank. Just the local pool hall can result in never-ending fun. :cookin:

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FNRATV%2Fvideos%2F10155809274222898%2F&show_text=0&width=560" width="560" height="315" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>