Not vaxxed? Expect a visit from government agents….

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
So you were wrong about the 1% by a factor of 22, dumb dumb. The CDC is also way behind on their data. I figured this out by comparing California's data to the CDC's:
Yeah, for some reason I thought the number of people who got COVID was 3mil not 30mil. Was trying to give anti vax dumb $hits the benefit of the doubt, maybe it wasn’t widespread in their neck of the trailer park so they didn’t see the point in getting a vaccine.

I guess twenty thousand extra dead a week was just a weird fluke. No way tied to a global pandemic and the numbers were over inflated.

+20k deaths is one hell of an outlier. Seems way deadlier than all of the side effects of a vaccine you’re so frightened of.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Yeah, for some reason I thought the number of people who got COVID was 3mil not 30mil. Was trying to give anti vax dumb $hits the benefit of the doubt, maybe it wasn’t widespread in their neck of the trailer park so they didn’t see the point in getting a vaccine.

I guess twenty thousand extra dead a week was just a weird fluke. No way tied to a global pandemic and the numbers were over inflated.

+20k deaths is one hell of an outlier. Seems way deadlier than all of the side effects of a vaccine you’re so frightened of.
You are too stupid to carry on this conversation. You don't understand basic math and several other things to comprehend the trade-offs I'm discussing. You are on 'ignore.'

• Haha
Reactions: manbearpig

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
There are already over 600k Americans dead as a result of the virus, sorry if that doesn’t move you to think farther than an inch past your nose.

Look on the CDC website at the “excess deaths” for 2020 compared to previous years. At its peak 20k more people were dying every week than what was normal. Why try to downplay such a threat? Maybe you don’t know anyone who got it or died from it. Technically only about 1% of the population got it so statistically it remained somewhat low. I guess we can be thankful it didn’t get higher.

Your last sentence answers the rest of it

The infection rate was far too low to act like we did, and the death rate of those who got infected was so statistically low, as well as with such defined risk factors, that it's a crime that the world is still acting like it is over this "threat"

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
It's like him and studog are having a contest on who can butcher the English language the best on their way to make some nonsensical point.
If the vaccine side effects are worse than the virus (like PRCD is implying) then I guess the “excess deaths” and overwhelmed hospitals in ‘21 will be off the charts. :rolleyes:

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
If the vaccine side effects are worse than the virus (like PRCD is implying) then I guess the “excess deaths” and overwhelmed hospitals in ‘21 will be off the charts. :rolleyes:
Did someone say overwhelmed hospitals?

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
For the record, I am not anti-vax. I am however on the fence about this vax. I clearly understand my risks of catching the virus and the very low risk of getting severely ill or dying from it. I also think I may have had the virus last January a few weeks after a household member became mildly sick and tested positive and I had a fever and headaches a few weeks later. I've certainly been exposed both at home and on the job. For now I'm content to see how things pan out for the Guinee pigs and crash test dummies. Will consider it in the fall perhaps depending on the statistics I see.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
@Autoprax

Here's Shrieking Gorski's opinion of the spike protein from vaccines. He is a terrible writer so it's tough to follow his argument, but he seems to think amount of spike produced by the vaccines is extremely small. I wonder if proteases aren't getting to it before it is measured and cleaving it into S1 and S2. Measuring short signals is very difficult. According to Dr. Patterson, S1 gets stuck in your monocytes and produces long COVID and the other symptoms I had in February of 2020. I had the head fog and unbearable eye symptoms for about two months. So did GWS. Exercise makes it worse. Both GWS and I experienced that.

I haven't looked at the details of how they measure S1 bound in monocytes. I haven't gotten that far in the video.

Last edited:

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
which biases are being confirmed and why? Is it Christian evangelicalism that needs to be protected?

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
You're off by a decimal place. Take 56, divide by 1 million, and multiply by 100 to get the percentage of VAERS-reported myocarditis after a second dose. It's .0056 - .0069%. What if VAERS is overwhelmed, has a huge backlog, and is only capturing a fraction of myocarditis? How does the risk/benefit ratio change for this demographic? What percentage per million in this demographic are going to the hospital with COVID and what is the outcome? Is myocarditis the ONLY adverse event possible, or are there others?
Where did I go wrong? I admit I am not a mathematician.

"The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) had received 1226 preliminary reports of myocarditis and pericarditis after about 300 million doses..."

Capture.PNG

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Where did I go wrong? I admit I am not a mathematician.

"The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) had received 1226 preliminary reports of myocarditis and pericarditis after about 300 million doses..."

View attachment 112572
Looks like you did nothing wrong. You and I were using different data. Here's thing: the study I posted above said this was happening mostly in vaccinated young men. That changes the percentage to what I calculated. Then there's the question of how many of these events have been reported? 100% if so, the risk is very low and it's better for young men to get the vaccine than get COVID. If not 100%, the risk/reward changes. That was Dr. Prasad's point. If they insist on vaccinating the 20-30 year olds, it should be with 1 mRNA shot for women and J&J for men. Better yet, NovaVax. The UK and Germany have already decided no one under 18 needs this, yet Pfizer is steaming ahead with trials to newborns and pushing for full licensing. Looks like regulatory capture, to me.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
For the record, I am not anti-vax. I am however on the fence about this vax. I clearly understand my risks of catching the virus and the very low risk of getting severely ill or dying from it. I also think I may have had the virus last January a few weeks after a household member became mildly sick and tested positive and I had a fever and headaches a few weeks later. I've certainly been exposed both at home and on the job. For now I'm content to see how things pan out for the Guinee pigs and crash test dummies. Will consider it in the fall perhaps depending on the statistics I see.
Your new nick name can be "Long covid/short dick"

• Haha
Reactions: PRCD