Not vaxxed? Expect a visit from government agents….

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
Why can't people do what they feel is right for them? And Why can't people respect those decisions?
Because people are afraid of getting COVID, and therefore afraid of the risk associated with having contact with the unvaccinated. This fear drives policies such as corporate mandates for vaccination if you want to keep your job.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I dont get all the drama surrounding this. Why can't people do what they feel is right for them? And Why can't people respect those decisions?
It's called being a vax freeloader.

If there is a big enough pool of them they create a health risk for the entire population.

Is there a religious aspect to being an anti vaxer?

The sooner we get to the Rapture the better?

Last edited:

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
That's not true with this one. They're non-sterilizing, meaning, they do not prevent infection or transmission. They only prevent serious disease. People who get infected and recover contribute to herd immunity as well, if not better. California has a seroprevalence of 85% now, yet we're still hearing "GET VAXXED" on the radio and they want to push this on children.

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001

If there is a big enough pool of them they create a health risk for the entire population.
Same is true for obese people who eat out of the middle aisles in the grocery store and spend all their free time sitting in front of a screen. Every dollar we spend on health care for their self inflicted disease is a dollar that we could have spent on curing cancer, providing better education on diet and exercise, and most imporantly....

FREE MASSAGE THERAPY FOR EVERYONE!!!

Reactions: Rlacey111

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Because people are afraid of getting COVID, and therefore afraid of the risk associated with having contact with the unvaccinated. This fear drives policies such as corporate mandates for vaccination if you want to keep your job.
Sounds like the vaxxed don't believe the vaccines are "95% effective."

I don't think the "if you want to keep your job" threat is going to work this time. Corporate work has become meaningless and employment endless hoop-jumping. If it's not this, it's the CRT training or something else. Meanwhile, they're planning on outsourcing your job anyway.

THe future of employment is the dole (UBI) and work on a cash basis.

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
I think their is a strong moral/ethical component associated with vax status. Lots of virtue signaling. Woke fundamentalism. Very similar to religion. Actual data and associated probabilities are always just what we humans use to justify whatever the lizard/tribal brain serves up. We are so not Vulcan.

Last edited:

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III

I don't think the "if you want to keep your job" threat is going to work this time. Corporate work has become meaningless and employment endless hoop-jumping. If it's not this, it's the CRT training or something else. Meanwhile, they're planning on outsourcing your job anyway.

THe future of employment is the dole (UBI) and work on a cash basis.
Curious what your solution to the above is. And please, leave Christianity (and all religion) out of it.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
I think their is a strong moral/ethical component associated with vax status. Lots of virtue signaling. Woke fundamentalism. Very similar to religion. Actual data and associated probabilities are always just what we humans use to justify whatever the lizard/tribal brain serves. We are so not Vulcan.
I think the Boomers are used to mass vaccination campaigns and don't see the big deal. Woke Millennials and GenX see it as SCIENCE! and you don't want to be anti-SCIENCE!, do you? There's also the element of everyone being in the same boat. If you've been vaxxed due to pressure, you want everyone else to have the same experience.

Different people have different sanity checks. I thought I was wrapped-up in data and analysis and called my doctor figuring he'd tell me it was NBD. That didn't work. I also talked to a nurse practitioner who said many kids were coming into the hospital with vaccine-related heart issues. I asked Casa Mugrienta and he said the vaccines were no big deal and he hasn't seen any effect in the hospital. Given that I am not a fat-ass, and likely already had it in Feb of 2020, I don't see the need. My kids definitely do not need it and won't be getting it. The cons far outweight the pros for children.

The case of LatAms will be interesting. They have a large-enough personal network to hear if a friend or relative isn't doing so well after a vaccine. They may be hearing one thing from the news and another thing from their network.

Blacks? Well, they've been experimented on in the past. Hank A'aron and Marvin Hagler died shortly after getting jabbed. They also have a large network and their own media channels (WorldStar, etc). I've noticed tons of YouTube videos from government meddlers directed at blacks to get the vaccine. This will definitely backfire.

Edit: Deplorable whites? I've heard in other states things are normal. The COVID 19 Crisis is mostly an expression of coastal white insanity. Me getting jabbed is not going to help them recover their minds, they'll just move onto the next thing. I gain nothing.

I was looking at data from England yesterday. Because of vaccination and infection/recovery, the IFR for the entire country is now tiny, but the government and media can't let the whole thing go. DELTA VARIANT!
1625758103455.png

Last edited:
  • Love

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I think their is a strong moral/ethical component associated with vax status. Lots of virtue signaling. Woke fundamentalism. Very similar to religion. Actual data and associated probabilities are always just what we humans use to justify whatever the lizard/tribal brain serves up. We are so not Vulcan.
Nailed it

It was the same signaling as masking originally was. The worship of Science® has replaced religion in a secular world. It even has its child saints

1625757385391.png

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
I dont get all the drama surrounding this. Why can't people do what they feel is right for them? And Why can't people respect those decisions?

All the vaxxed can go on with their lives feeling safe and secure for now until the next thing to be scared of comes along

All the unvaxxed will just go on living their lives

And all you sickos that ironically want to see the unvaxxed die on TV can potentially see your twisted fantasy come true

Everyone wins
There are already over 600k Americans dead as a result of the virus, sorry if that doesn’t move you to think farther than an inch past your nose.

Look on the CDC website at the “excess deaths” for 2020 compared to previous years. At its peak 20k more people were dying every week than what was normal. Why try to downplay such a threat? Maybe you don’t know anyone who got it or died from it. Technically only about 1% of the population got it so statistically it remained somewhat low. I guess we can be thankful it didn’t get higher.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
There are already over 600k Americans dead as a result of the virus, sorry if that doesn’t move you to think farther than an inch past your nose.

Look on the CDC website at the “excess deaths” for 2020 compared to previous years.
Deaths are up in all categories. Whether someone died of COVID or not depended on PCR Ct. Cts > 35 sure produced a lot of positives. Now we're using <28.

At its peak 20k more people were dying every week than what was normal. Why try to downplay such a threat? Maybe you don’t know anyone who got it or died from it. Technically only about 1% of the population got it so statistically it remained somewhat low.
Seroprevalance in a lot of states was up around 40% before the vaccination campaign. The CDC tracks this. Meaning, far more than 1% got this.

Your mental illness and decline is not our fault.

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
Look on the CDC website at the “excess deaths” for 2020 compared to previous years.
Also understand the significance of this sentence, "Negative values, where the observed count fell below the thresholds, were set to zero." on this page where they explain how they calculate excess death here - https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/excess_deaths.htm#techNotes

Why do they just arbitrarily set negative values to zero? Negative values represent periods of time where we had FEWER deaths in 2020 than in the same period of time in previous years. So why did they just discard that data?

Reactions: PRCD

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
Deaths are up in all categories. Whether someone died of COVID or not depended on PCR Ct. Cts > 35 sure produced a lot of positives. Now we're using <28.

Seroprevalance in a lot of states was up around 40% before the vaccination campaign. The CDC tracks this. Meaning, far more than 1% got this.

Please explain the excess deaths you f*cking genius.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Same is true for obese people who eat out of the middle aisles in the grocery store and spend all their free time sitting in front of a screen. Every dollar we spend on health care for their self inflicted disease is a dollar that we could have spent on curing cancer, providing better education on diet and exercise, and most imporantly....

FREE MASSAGE THERAPY FOR EVERYONE!!!
No one hates fat people more than I.

And I'm fat!

• Haha
Reactions: crustBrother

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca

Hey, you’re correct! CDC is showing an average of about 22% of the population had it. Seems like even more reason to get vaccinated. :trout:

• Haha
Reactions: PRCD

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Please explain the excess deaths you f*cking genius.
COVID. Heart disease was up, and it's still the biggest killer. 25-34 year-olds died more this year:
Lots of reasons. Like @crustBrother said, they also threw out negative values.

The COVID deaths are likely overestimated. PCR tests should've used lower thresholds and been combined with a second test with the same result to confirm positivity:

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Hey, you’re correct! CDC is showing an average of about 22% of the population had it. Seems like even more reason to get vaccinated. :trout:
So you were wrong about the 1% by a factor of 22, dumb dumb. The CDC is also way behind on their data. I figured this out by comparing California's data to the CDC's: