No more Military Flyovers with a Kamala Biden Ticket.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Duffy LaCoronilla said:
Does it upset you when they fly around over the Mojave?
Yes.

And also when they keep blowing sh!t up all night in Pendelton.

Freedom isn't free lololo

We have to keep spending million times more than the rest of the world on military because our freedom is extra expensive?

1603232140703.gif

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
I love the jets as much as the next guy, but I'd like to see some heritage flights as well to remember those who fought before our time.

Reactions: PRCD and hal9000

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
And?????

Go back and read that I wrote. Just about every single day F16s are in the air around here from the 177th Fighter Wing based at the AC Airport. Drive a little ways north of me and you'll likely see A10 Warthogs out of Joint Base McGuire hitting the practice range at Warren Grove. This goes on all over the country every single day as Active and Reserves pilots keep current with their aircraft. Taking a detour and flying over a stadium really has zero cost as those pilots and planes need to fly anyway. You are ruled by your emotions and logic never creeps in. Sad really.

The sounds of freedom. Those sounds must really **** off someone like you.

the point is it’s pretty stupid to associate our military with a private business

can google hire a flyover for a corporate bbq?

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
How about the glorification of war and the military? Very common in authoritarian countries.
Do you think military flyovers at football games are something new?

They happened a lot during the previous administration, and the administration before that.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
And?????

Go back and read that I wrote. Just about every single day F16s are in the air around here from the 177th Fighter Wing based at the AC Airport. Drive a little ways north of me and you'll likely see A10 Warthogs out of Joint Base McGuire hitting the practice range at Warren Grove. This goes on all over the country every single day as Active and Reserves pilots keep current with their aircraft. Taking a detour and flying over a stadium really has zero cost as those pilots and planes need to fly anyway. You are ruled by your emotions and logic never creeps in. Sad really.

The sounds of freedom. Those sounds must really **** off someone like you.

Remember when those dipshits at Warren Grove accidently bombed the school and caused fires out in the pines?

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Yes.

And also when they keep blowing sh!t up all night in Pendelton.

Freedom isn't free lololo

We have to keep spending million times more than the rest of the world on military because our freedom is extra expensive?

View attachment 99570
‘Cool, so you and both agree that our military budget is too big.

We should pull our bases out of Europe and Japan and let those countries take care of their own defense. Then our military budget can get closer to what theirs will be.

It’ll happen at both ends. Our costs will go down and theirs will go up. There’s no reason for us to be in Europe or Japan. Closing our bases there is low hanging fruit for huge savings.

Here are the numbers (your’s aren’t quite accurate, but pretty close).