No more Military Flyovers with a Kamala Biden Ticket.

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
In Gods Country
Not to mention that dickhead sportscaster after the Braves/Dodgers game lecturing me/us about racism. I can't remember what that fuckstick's name was...

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
To surf? Sure. What branch did you serve in? Your sons are joining what branch of the armed service?
My family has contributed plenty to the military in the past and present. It remains to be seen if one of my boys will enter the service. I would be proud of them if they chose that path. My nephew ships off for overseas with the Army in two weeks and I've got a cousin who is a career pilot who's spent a lot of time in enemy airspace.

How about you and yours?

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
My family has contributed plenty to the military in the past and present. It remains to be seen if one of my boys will enter the service. I would be proud of them if they chose that path. My nephew ships off for overseas with the Army in two weeks and I've got a cousin who is a career pilot who's spent a lot of time in enemy airspace.

How about you and yours?
Do they know you’ll throw them and their service under the bus for trump?

Reactions: mundus

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017

How about you and yours?
You could have written, "I chose not to join the military. My sons are too young, all of them under 18, so I'm not sure if they'll serve or not." What you decided to write verges on stolen valor.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
You could have written, "I chose not to join the military. My sons are too young, all of them under 18, so I'm not sure if they'll serve or not." What you decided to write verges on stolen valor.
GFY. I came of age in the 80s in a post-vietnam time of peace when hardly anyone I knew went into the service. Was never a thought honestly. Off to college and married. Grandfather in WWII and plenty of family members went to Vietnam. Younger cousins and children of older cousins who joined up after 911 one of whom is full of shrapnel from an IED in Iraq. As mentioned one cousin who is a career pilot with many hours over enemy territory. A nephew who just completed training and ready to be deployed. No stolen valor. Unlike you, I respect the military and am well aware of the sacrifices. Think twice before you question someone else's military or law enforcement ties.