Nikki Haley....DONE

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Autoprax said:
StuAzole said:
GDaddy said:
Whatever her reason is I'm not buying the explanation that's being given. This is the kind of move certain types of women might make if they heard their husband was fooling around and they actually wanted to keep their marriage. Or maybe muh Russians have something on her and she's cutting their leverage off on her.
So the US Ambassador to the UN quit because her husband was cheating on her? Did you really just type that?
It could happen.

Do you think he was doing a white chick?

That has to hurt.

She must have been all stressed out from the job and didn't want service her man.

:monkey:
Dude's in the SC National Guard. He was the first First-Gentleman in South Carolina history. No way she's giving up that power for that dude.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
StuAzole said:
GDaddy said:
Whatever her reason is I'm not buying the explanation that's being given. This is the kind of move certain types of women might make if they heard their husband was fooling around and they actually wanted to keep their marriage. Or maybe muh Russians have something on her and she's cutting their leverage off on her.
So the US Ambassador to the UN quit because her husband was cheating on her? Did you really just type that?
I'm speculating that the reason she gave (want to take a break) doesn't fit the profile of her that you yourself just depicted and that there might be other reasons. One being of a socially conservative motivation, another being of a blackmail or other looming public humiliation.

I just read one piece that mentioned something about a recent allegation of her accepting private plane rides - maybe it's related to that.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
StuAzole said:
frvcvs said:
Ya think nikki was the one who wrote the op-ed? :shrug:
Seems realistic.
Nikki vs Trump

iFall be like...

[img:center]https://media.giphy.com/media/xT0xeJpnrWC4XWblEk/giphy.gif[/img]

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
GDaddy said:
StuAzole said:
GDaddy said:
I'm speculating that the reason she gave (want to take a break) doesn't fit the profile of her that you yourself just depicted and that there might be other reasons. One being of a socially conservative motivation, another being of a blackmail or other looming public humiliation.

I just read one piece that mentioned something about a recent allegation of her accepting private plane rides - maybe it's related to that.
I agree, but I hardly go to thinking she's stepping down because her man with a far lower profile is cheating on her. He's clearly a cuck anyway.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
To be fair, I was not wrong when I phrased the comment the way I phrased it. Gee, it's almost as if I knew from the outset that you guys would go straight to the patriarchy spin without stopping but I decided I to say it anyway.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
GDaddy said:
To be fair, I was not wrong when I phrased the comment the way I phrased it. Gee, it's almost as if I knew from the outset that you guys would go straight to the patriarchy spin without stopping but I decided I to say it anyway.
You weren't? Do tell!

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
So who's left from the original cabinet? Who's gonna be the last man standing?

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
StuAzole said:
GDaddy said:
You weren't? Do tell!
LOL

The FF reimagination thing doesn't even work when you do it. Go back and read the comment the way I actually wrote it.

studog

Duke status
Jan 15, 2003
CA
frvcvs said:
So who's left from the original cabinet? Who's gonna be the last man standing?
Don McGahn. will he stick it out? He got Kavanaugh on the court.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
GDaddy said:
StuAzole said:
GDaddy said:
You weren't? Do tell!
LOL

The FF reimagination thing doesn't even work when you do it. Go back and read the comment the way I actually wrote it.
I'm not smart enough to figure it out. Do tell.