Nikki Haley....DONE

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
needed a break after 2yrs on the job? clearly women aren't cut out for the working world. back to the kitchen Nikki! :roflmao:

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
StuAzole said:
Trump's 2020 (R) challenger?
Depends on how much they're getting along behind the scenes. If we don't see her 2020 we'll see her 2024 for sure

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
frvcvs said:
needed a break after 2yrs on the job? clearly women aren't cut out for the working world. back to the kitchen Nikki! :roflmao:
She's angling for a job at Fox as Devil's Triangle backup to Hope Hicks.

Bill Shine was brought in by Trump to help transition the female Trump administration members to their roles at Fox. Tomi Lahren was a little too intimidating for them as she specializes in the Devil's Megagon. :dancing:

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
ifallalot said:
StuAzole said:
Trump's 2020 (R) challenger?
Depends on how much they're getting along behind the scenes. If we don't see her 2020 we'll see her 2024 for sure
Can't take what they say today at face value.

But why would she quit now?

I think she wanted the SOS job and is bent still.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Kento said:
frvcvs said:
She's angling for a job at Fox as Devil's Triangle backup to Hope Hicks.

Bill Shine was brought in by Trump to help transition the female Trump administration members to their roles at Fox. Tomi Lahren was a little too intimidating for them as she specializes in the Devil's Megagon. :dancing:
Either that or she sees the writing on the wall and wants to remove herself from this Admin before the sh!at hits the fan to protect her Presidential aspirations. She's quite the climber.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
GromsDad said:
Could be lots of things.........or it could be as simple as being a mother of two children. I wish her well.
I'm sure she's happy to receive your well wishes!

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Whatever her reason is I'm not buying the explanation that's being given. This is the kind of move certain types of women might make if they heard their husband was fooling around and they actually wanted to keep their marriage. Or maybe muh Russians have something on her and she's cutting their leverage off on her.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
GDaddy said:
Whatever her reason is I'm not buying the explanation that's being given. This is the kind of move certain types of women might make if they heard their husband was fooling around and they actually wanted to keep their marriage. Or maybe muh Russians have something on her and she's cutting their leverage off on her.
:socrazy:

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
GDaddy said:
ladies and gentlemen, I give you... the patriarchy.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
GDaddy said:
So the US Ambassador to the UN quit because her husband was cheating on her? Did you really just type that?

potato-nator

Phil Edwards status
Nov 10, 2015
afoaf said:
GDaddy said:
grandstanding over dylan roof helped.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
afoaf said:
GDaddy said:
He's just being "assertive" with women.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
StuAzole said:
GDaddy said:
So the US Ambassador to the UN quit because her husband was cheating on her? Did you really just type that?
It could happen.

Do you think he was doing a white chick?

That has to hurt.

She must have been all stressed out from the job and didn't want service her man.

:monkey:

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
I'm sure Squidley will post a GAYtway Pundit article exposing her and her lesbian lover and their two backdoors. :toilet:

Ya think nikki was the one who wrote the op-ed? :shrug: