Nikki Haley....DONE

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
hal9000 said:
ifallalot said:
hal9000 said:
She’s $1million in debt. I thought the Trump train was going to make everyone rich.
How? Link?

Does that include mortgage or something? Because that’s pretty dishonest if we’re counting that

It’s in practically every publication. And a mortgage still counts as debt.

https://www.postandcourier.com/news/nikki-haley-lists-up-to-million-in-debt-as-she/article_0d2b82ec-cbd9-11e8-ba5e-ef6dfe973fd3.html
Wow, she's not doing that well at all

Probably stepping down to get back into American politics to clear up that debt

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
BillyOcean said:
hal9000 said:
She’s $1million in debt. I thought the Trump train was going to make everyone rich.
That’s just two Goldman Sachs speeches. Non issue
Billy is peaking so hard this week.

you are at the top of your craft, m'lord.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Nikki is no Hillary. She'll need 10 speeches to pay that bill, but then of course she'll be disqualified from ever running for office because swamp.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
stu dog said:
frvcvs said:
So who's left from the original cabinet? Who's gonna be the last man standing?
Don McGahn. will he stick it out? He got Kavanaugh on the court.
No way, already had a done thread and everything.
https://forum.surfer.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2839221

I'd guess Carson or Betsy DeVos.

drunjk

Gerry Lopez status
Jun 27, 2017
there is more music written for any given instrument than any one human can ever learn let alone create yet here i find myself out of untold myriad of options of time expenditure choosing to examine 2 or 3 generic political outlooks and the ultimately meaningless events that both shape and are birthed from their uncontrollable occurrence

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
drunjk said:
there is more music written for any given instrument than any one human can ever learn let alone create yet here i find myself out of untold myriad of options of time expenditure choosing to examine 2 or 3 generic political outlooks and the ultimately meaningless events that both shape and are birthed from their uncontrollable occurrence
I think the former creates high cognitive strain, while the latter decreases it.

Given that the nervous system loves to spare resources it's more comforting to beat the dead horse, to groove well-worn neural pathways, than to trail blaze new ones.

In other words, it's a resource sparing strategy.

I'll be here Sunday if you want to watch me perform.

https://www.meetup.com/sdsongwriters/events/hzhrglyxnbwb/

drunjk

Gerry Lopez status
Jun 27, 2017
i live in antarctica so cannot attend. if i was local i would still not attend although may i suggest playing a 5 voice fugue and clearing the room

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Yes, I'm used to people not supporting my art.

That is why I would never do a gofundme page.

How is the surf down there?