Niger: Another Major Biden Disaster

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Why the fuck do we have a $100 million airbase in Niger?

Biden pulling the military back from various places is the only good thing he’s done

Reactions: Havoc

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Why didn't you ask Biden that three years ago when he built it?
Biden didn't build it. 2016-2019. Trumpbama.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I love how the testimony of the central figures regarding their actions is "salacious garbage"

by squidtard's own definition, Trump is salacious garbage

#squidliarisalwayswrong

this guy goes out of his way day in and day out to make posts that only make him look more and more idiotic

what a loon

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
Biden didn't build it. 2016-2019. Trumpbama.

The Obama/Trump Niger airbase was tiny. Biden built a multi-thousand foot runway and expanded the staff, well enough that Russa's allies could hold 1,000 of them hostage. Biden did nothing to stop Russia's coup in Niger, then did nothing when the coalition captured the airbase and our troops.

Last edited:

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
I love how the testimony of the central figures regarding their actions is "salacious garbage"

#squidliarisalwayswrong

this guy goes out of his way day in and day out to make posts that only make him look more and more idiotic

what a loon

Call the evidence what you will, it has zero to do with the charges against Trump. The leftist judge is using unrelated evidence as a threat against Trump testifying on his own behalf.

Silly me. I was under the impression that the prosecution was supposed to sit in front of the bench and not behind it.

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
If Trump's leftist New York judge can keep Trump tied up long enough then Trump can't debate Biden, and we won't see what an idiot Biden is .....Just like 2020 and COVID.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008

#squidliarisalwayswrong

what a loon
You believe politician testimonies and then call someone else a loon?

• Haha
Reactions: afoaf

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
The Obama/Trump Niger airbase was tiny. Biden built a multi-thousand foot runway and expanded the staff, well enough that Russa's allies could hold 1,000 of them hostage. Biden did nothing to stop Russia's coup in Niger, then did nothing when the coalition captured the airbase and our troops.
Squiddo my boy, it seems the runway was funded and well underway before Brandon ever was involved?

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Call the evidence what you will, it has zero to do with the charges against Trump. The leftist judge is using unrelated evidence as a threat against Trump testifying on his own behalf.

Silly me. I was under the impression that the prosecution was supposed to sit in front of the bench and not behind it.
it has absolutely everything to do with the charges you fkn imbecile

the fact that your creepy, regressive world view leaves you with nothing but pearl clutching over the facts at the heart of the trial perfectly illustrates his motive: it is precisely because it is salacious that he moved to conceal it by falsifying business records

you're such a fkn kook, bro

go away

Reactions: plasticbertrand

Pescado713

Nep status
May 2, 2019

#squidliarisalwayswrong

what a loon
Niger please......

maybe

Michael Peterson status
Jul 23, 2011
So let me get this straight, Jared Kushner getting a $2 billion gift from the Saudis gets a pass, but Biden’s “supposed” $100 million dollar base is a disaster? :roflmao:

Damn it Michelle, you couldn’t find Niger on a map if your life depended upon it.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016

The prosecution would love to see Trump testify. Love, like dream come true, can’t believe my luck love.

Why would they try to stop it?

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
You believe politician testimonies and then call someone else a loon?
You believe Squidley? Has he been right about anything since the Duke Lacrosse Rape Scandal? He consistently posts nonsense from the same sources that habitually mischaracterize literally everything. You’d think he’d learn by now but no, and here you are hitching up to his wagon. Just when we think you can’t fall any further here you are white knighting for Squidley.

:roflmao:

Last edited:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Won't trump be able to win his case on the evidence if he is innocent?

Doesn't have to just create reasonable doubt?

Won't the truth set him free?