Niger: Another Major Biden Disaster

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
You believe Squidley? Has he been right about anything since the Duke Lacrosse Rape Scandal? He consistently posts nonsense from the same sources that habitually mischaracterize literally everything. You’d think he’d learn by now but no, and here you are hitching up to his wagon. Just when we think you can’t fall any further here you are white knighting for Squidley.

:roflmao:
Nowhere did I say I believe Squidley

So much consternation over a situation you developed in your head

• Haha
Reactions: $kully

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
Squiddo my boy, it seems the runway was funded and well underway before Brandon ever was involved?

Even if what you claim is true, you are saying that the Niger runway construction was completed by Biden.

In either case, Biden handed over this strategic African military air base to the Taliban .....I mean Russia.

Last edited:

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
Won't trump be able to win his case on the evidence if he is innocent?

Doesn't have to just create reasonable doubt?

Won't the truth set him free?

Introducing extraneous evidence in order to preclude Trump's ability to debate a mentally-impaired Biden is illegal and wrong.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Introducing extraneous evidence in order to preclude Trump's ability to debate a mentally-impaired Biden is illegal and wrong.
Check your premise, dummy

How can you support a candidate that denies the outcome of an election without evidence?

Think of that that says about you

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
Check your premise, dummy

How can you support a candidate that denies the outcome of an election without evidence?

Think of that that says about you

How can you support a candidate who illegally conspires with three local judges to prevent voters from voting for a legitimate candidate for being "a threat to our democracy"?

• Haha
Reactions: One-Off

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Even if what you claim is true, you are saying that the Niger runway construction was completed by Biden.

In either case, Biden handed over this strategic African military air base to the Taliban .....I mean Russia.
Okay cool I was just taking issue with the Biden building it three years ago bit.

Toodles!

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
Why the fuck do we have a $100 million airbase in Niger?

Biden pulling the military back from various places is the only good thing he’s done
As we destroyed terrorist organizations in the middle east post 9/11, the maggots moved into Africa. It was so important to regional stability and security in Africa, we stood up US Africa Command (AFRICOM) and Special Operations Command Africa (SOCAF). We have a presence in most African countries. We train their forces mostly, but also wipe out terrorists. $100M is pennies. It buys you a 60,000 SF building.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
As we destroyed terrorist organizations in the middle east post 9/11, the maggots moved into Africa. It was so important to regional stability and security in Africa, we stood up US Africa Command (AFRICOM) and Special Operations Command Africa (SOCAF). We have a presence in most African countries. We train their forces mostly, but also wipe out terrorists. $100M is pennies. It buys you a 60,000 SF building.
:roflmao:

NOT OUR PROBLEM

But you work for the government so I see why you'd want wealth redistribution bloat

maybe

Michael Peterson status
Jul 23, 2011
The United States is there for the same reason China and Russia are there - to steal their resources. Regional stability is down on the list.

Gary refers to them as “spear chuckers.” Isn’t that right little buddy?

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
The United States is there for the same reason China and Russia are there - to steal their resources. Regional stability is down on the list.

Gary refers to them as “spear chuckers.” Isn’t that right little buddy?
Rug Heads. Not spear chuckers.