Next January Donald Trump Becomes The Official Arbiter Of Truth

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
He bragged about it on tape and over 2 dozen women claimed he did exactly that.
Also, 100% wrong.

I'll give both of you guys a chance to try again

Bonus if you remember who he was talking to, but the most important part of this quiz is to mention the context. An easy way of doing this is to listen to the sentences before and after the phrase you're broken about. A good tip to remember in the future

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Also, 100% wrong.

Bonus if you remember who he was talking to, but the most important part of this quiz is to mention the context. An easy way of doing this is to listen to the sentences before and after the phrase you're broken about. A good tip to remember in the future
2 dozen women accused him of the exact thing he bragged about, trying to excuse the dear leaders words is Cult 101

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Also, 100% wrong.

LOL a right winger talks about context as if they've ever done anything in context. Well regulated militia intensifies.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
It seems equivalent because he only reads Mein Kampf to his kids at night. Raising little nazis.
The only ones celebrating the words in the Mein Kampf are your ilk

:roflmao:

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
The only ones celebrating the words in the Mein Kampf are your ilk

:roflmao:
Let me guess. Trump did not call his political opponents "Vermin"? Or the press "the enemy of the people"?

Reactions: hal9000

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Let me guess. Trump did not call his political opponents "Vermin"? Or the press "the enemy of the people"?
BUH TRUMP
Nowhere am I defending the orange man. Your TDS is showing.

But since you asked- there are orders of magnitude more overlap with the mein kampf and the fake article that was accepted with open arms by leftist academia than anything Trump has said. Own it brah!

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
We all know that democrats want government censors to determine "Misinformation" when their team has control. Are you suggesting that Trumpy shouldn't have the same privilege when the shoe is on the other foot?
You’re still not answering the question. I don’t care what Democrats want - what do you think is going to happen if Trump becomes President?

You started this thread so I assume you at least gave it a tiny bit of thought?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
BUH TRUMP
Nowhere am I defending the orange man. Your TDS is showing.

But since you asked- there are orders of magnitude more overlap with the mein kampf and the fake article that was accepted with open arms by leftist academia than anything Trump has said. Own it brah!
You claimed the left was the one using Hitlers words, projection as always.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
That's exactly what was happening when the federal government colluded with big tech in the recent past. Won't it be awesome when Turnip wins control in 2024 and gets his hands on that power!!!!!!!
Based on this I’m assuming no, you did not pay attention to the questions asked by SCOTUS recently. Even Kavanaugh laughed at the collusion argument.

Do you think social media will do whatever Trump says?

Recall, much of the Twitterfiles activity took place while Trump was president.