Next January Donald Trump Becomes The Official Arbiter Of Truth

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
He will never man up and admit he was misled. Its not in him.
Well I mean it's not only him. In the same thread we have people calling political prisoners "brown shirt insurrectionists" and in the last week we've had people still believing the Covington kid was at fault. That's not even mentioning the people still defending Covid reactions four years later

I'm sure we'll have "pussy grabber" mentioned soon too

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Well I mean it's not only him. In the same thread we have people calling political prisoners "brown shirt insurrectionists" and in the last week we've had people still believing the Covington kid was at fault. That's not even mentioning the people still defending Covid reactions four years later

I'm sure we'll have "pussy grabber" mentioned soon too
Was Trump found liable in Court of Law for "Grabbing by the pussy"? You will defend anything Trump says or does, just one of the "loyal" "poorly educated".

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
He made it a point to separate the Auto Industry and Entire Country, that is the reality no matter how much you deny.
Because the last time the auto industry fell on its face it was not a bloodbath for the entire country? Keep sticking to the lie dummy.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Because the last time the auto industry fell on its face it was not a bloodbath for the entire country? Keep sticking to the lie dummy.

Total rationalization, you are mentally ill.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Was Trump found liable in Court of Law for "Grabbing by the pussy"? You will defend anything Trump says or does, just one of the "loyal" "poorly educated"
No, he wasn't

Shows how far you've moved that whole myth from the original conversation to whatever fairy tales you've invented about Trump

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
No, he wasn't

Shows how far you've moved that whole myth from the original conversation to whatever fairy tales you've invented about Trump
There is no such thing as "misinformation"
we can just say whatever we want and it will become true through the power of magical thinking.

ifall is right up there with all the west coast influencer girls who believe in manifesting.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
when you're a star you can grab them by the blood bath.

If Im not elected it's going to be a pussy

• Love
Reactions: sirfun