Newsom browbeats low wage service worker for not preventing a problem he created

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
did anyone ever stop to consider that maybe the retailers cutting staffing over the years may have something to do with all the shoplifting?

years ago you’d go to Kmarts or WallyWorld and there would be a guy at the sporting goods counter. Now you have to search the entire store to find someone only for them to tell you ”that’s not my department”

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
did anyone ever stop to consider that maybe the retailers cutting staffing over the years may have something to do with all the shoplifting?

years ago you’d go to Kmarts or WallyWorld and there would be a guy at the sporting goods counter. Now you have to search the entire store to find someone only for them to tell you ”that’s not my department”
This is the shoplift victim version of “did you see what she was wearing?”

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
no, i don’t think those are equivalent. if what you‘re saying is true, then we should just get rid of the police because “PEOPLE SHOULD JUST BE HONEST AND STOP COMMITTING CRIMES!!”
We have now a slightly modified version of that. It’s “PEOPLE SHOULD BE ABLE TO COMMIT CRIMES AND YOU’RE EVIL AND RACIST IF YOU TRY TO STOP THEM”.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Looks like the other guys already told you why you're wrong, but if you have a job for multiple decades, and it's the only job that you've held for decades, its safe to say, that's a career. 5 or 6 years holding another job before that doesn't mean you had a career. You had a job

Newsom is just as bad as Biden and gives us the same results
How long do you have to be in politics for it to constitutes a career?

You still think Trump is a political outsider. :roflmao:

Anti-establishment lololo

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
How long do you have to be in politics for it to constitutes a career?

You still think Trump is a political outsider. :roflmao:

Anti-establishment lololo
You guys are trying to say someone who’s been in politics since the 90s isn’t a career politician

GTFO, you look foolish