New York becomes 6th state to ban child marriages…..

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
theres a 100Acre OFront palace in Avalon N.J. tax bill prolly 6fig.
made his dough in potato chips (Herrs)..
Yep. Its Utz though isn't it? Edit. Confirmed it is Utz and the equally impressive house next door is owned by the inventor of the Super Soaker.

Funny how GromsDad regularly owns himself with his own "proof" :roflmao:
Don't see how. I thought this was a conversation, not a competition.

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2021
@GromsDad did you even read the article? The law was made to prevent grooming/forced marriage("Of that figure, 86 percent were girls, and most were married to adult men"), and later statutory rape. This has absolutely nothing to do with the new and old generations' work ethic. Your argument in itself is a contradiction(you could have bought a house without making good money, and you use that support your argument that the new generation isn't working hard enough, when they make more than your parents did at the time and still cannot afford what they could). You push your agenda on everything, regardless of the subject being discussed.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
@GromsDad did you even read the article? The law was made to prevent grooming/forced marriage("Of that figure, 86 percent were girls, and most were married to adult men"), and later statutory rape. This has absolutely nothing to do with the new and old generations' work ethic. Your argument in itself is a contradiction(you could have bought a house without making good money, and you use that support your argument that the new generation isn't working hard enough, when they make more than your parents did at the time and still cannot afford what they could). You push your agenda on everything, regardless of the subject being discussed.

Hello, police....yes, I'd like to report a murder.

• Haha
Reactions: kidfury

Northern_Shores

Miki Dora status
Mar 30, 2009
This was a new Gromsdad low. I'd like to see a construction worker buy even a single home. Mexicans hammering away for $5/hr while you are trying to save up for a house :roflmao:

Reactions: afoaf

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
This was a new Gromsdad low. I'd like to see a construction worker buy even a single home. Mexicans hammering away for $5/hr while you are trying to save up for a house :roflmao:
He got his and thats all that matters, very Christian of him.